Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne (Les Coches) 9th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
chrish I have pre booked the la plagne area lift pass with a day away ski in les arcs ... have skied there before and some good runs .. hope your pooch is ok
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, pooch isn't ok and will need an op in a couple of weeks. However that means there's not a lot I can do for him at the moment. Making a final decision in the morning. Flights still available and surprisingly still cheap.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oh dear sorry ... and ouch! that will be expensive ... tyler had a cyst removed and that was 7 years ago and it was over £600 but was great for 3 more years .. but old age claimed her in the end ..hope you can make it as more the merrier ... but I know its a hard decision
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi all

I stayed in Campanules last week..you won't be disappointed! The food was amazing with lots of nice touches & Jo, Becca & Emma couldn't do enough for us. The pre-booking of transfers, skis & passes was spot on..couldn't fault it. I got a full area pass & so glad I did as we skied alot over in Les Arcs..loved it over there! I'm still buzzing after such a great week with great company! Wish I could join you again this week!

Have fun ladies! X
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thank you yes have skied les arcs a few times ... and my friend was in arc 2000 the same week as you she said it snowed quite a bit ... I have booked a day away skiing over there ... but can up grade in resort if I want to go more ... glad you had a good time xx
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Gigi & Tyler63

How was your week at Chalet Campanules? Hope you enjoyed as much as I did in January?!?!

LKx
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great week, thanks, LK. One day with low visibility so we only had an hour or so on the slopes, but otherwise the conditions were great. And of course we ate far too much!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Glad you enjoyed. .the food was very good so eating too much was unavoidable wasn't it! x
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ill second that !! but had a great week with lovely people thanks Georgia
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy