Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Info given, :-) *** Easyjet checkin and bag drop of on the French side of Geneva is it possible???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Searched but can’t find any info at all so here goes, but apologies if this has been covered and I didn’t find it.

I have a hired a car from the French side of Geneva, (way cheaper and no small ones left on Swiss side)
I have been able on here to find directions to the hirecar desks, got a route out of the airport to Bourg St Maurice and found full details of how to get back to the
French side when I return. Thanks 
But what do I do when I have handed the keys back???
Do I need to find my way back to the swiss side to check in at the normal easyjet desks at the far left of the departures hall?
Or can I check in on the French side? Do easyjet even have a checkin desk in the French bit. I have a full UK passport and will have a board bag and suitcase to check in if that that make a any difference.

Cheers

Phil

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 17-01-14 8:18; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
qwertyuiop7, see thread Geneva airport - avoiding the queue at security.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
An answer on another thread (that my advanced search did find) 12 mins after i posted my question, what are the chances ??

Thanks, its all clear now

Regards,
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
qwertyuiop7, make sure you get chains and know how to put them on. Sorry if teaching grandmother to suck eggs.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy