Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cairngorm Ski Test 18th / 19th Jan - Any Snowheads want to reserve skis?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks like the weather conditions will work out OK for the weekend so Ellis Brigham are running a ski test at Cairngorm this weekend. We'll have a decent selection of skis with us (around 50 pairs) covering a decent amount of our range.

If any Snowheads are skiing at Cairngorm this weekend I'd be be very happy to reserve skis in advance for you (special offer only for Snowheads Madeye-Smiley). You can borrow them for around an hour at a time and are free to try as many as you can manage!

We'll probably be setting up near the top somewhere, but this will be decided on the day. The skis are available to test for free for anyone with a valid lift pass (we provide the skis - you pay for the lift pass).

Either respond by PM or on this thread. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll confirm if we have it.

If you can't make it this weekend we're planning on doing the same at Glencoe on the 8th / 9th Feb.

Hopefully you won't consider this spam! I have checked with Admin first - honest!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy