Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Gets/Morzine gems?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bit off topic but if we to buy a les get/morzine pass can we upgrade the lift pass to ski Avoriaz? As i can't see anywhere on the lift pass prices web site to say you can?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
superal, I believe you can, certainly can with a LG/Morzine season pass. And probably weekly too - if you take it to the LG office at the end of the day you can get a PDS one for the next day at a lesser price than buying once up there. They hold on to you LG/Morzine pass for that day and you have to collect it. It might just be too much faff though.

IgLou knows much more about this than me though as she has done it so hopefully she will answer for you with the correct info.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
"Locals"; how is access to Mont Chery from the northern side?

The piste map shows parking at L'Encrenaz. We're staying in central Morzine with a car in half-term week & I wonder if it might be easier to drive up there one morning rather than going via Pleney, Belvedere chair, then the Crocus/Bruyere pistes to Les Gets. I seem to remember some flat bits on those runs which really annoy the teenage boarders.

How is the access road via Cote d'Arbroz & what's the parking like? Merci.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
head_like_a_rock, just catch the bus to LG. It stops outside the MC lift...I'm pretty sure they leave every 1/2 hour and will take about 10 mins.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
head_like_a_rock, yes, you just follow the road through Cote d'Arbroz and there is a car park at L'Encrenaz, which is the end of the cleared road at this time of year. Also a bar there so you can get a drink before leaving at the end of the day. You will just have to make sure that you check the time of the Pointe chair lift for your return - but that applies anywhere.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
MeMyselfandI wrote:
head_like_a_rock, just catch the bus to LG. It stops outside the MC lift...I'm pretty sure they leave every 1/2 hour and will take about 10 mins.

Balad'Aulps Bus runs from the 'empty' corner of the roundabout by the petrol station in Morzine to the bottom of the gondola. 1.5Euro single. Either route 1 (Les Gets to Le Jotty) or 2 (Les Gets to Le Biot) will work.

http://www.morznet.com/item_files/avoriaz_les_gets_morzine_bus_timetable_winter.pdf
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
feef, five min walk , for five hours pleasure , skied there yesterday , still found some lines in the trees , and the black run off the back made for a great adventure Cool
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pamski, thanks...and to the others re: the bus options, past experience has put me off them during half-term week! Luckily our vehicle has plenty of space for skis etc.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy