Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Male 30's Intermediate Snowboarder - Late Jan or Late Feb ?

Poster: A snowHead
Hi there, After a repeat of last year (usual story of friends new houses and babies). I'm taking things into my own hands and going it solo.

I'm keeping my eyes out for last minute deals but would much rather be in a group (shared experiences and all that).

So if anyone has a spare place or people want to group together then get in touch.

Personal preferance is somewhere like Morzine, the weather and Après-ski are usually right up there wink. But i'm open to suggestions.

Mark
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Mark. I am solo, similar boat to you. Was looking at Chamonix if interested? Me, intermediate boarder, like apres as well. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi sparki,

Have you thought about Paradiski?

We've got a couple of single rooms left in our chalet Campanules for Sun 26th Jan - 2nd Feb for £299 per person, fully catered - details via the link below. Looks set to be a nice sociable week with a couple of different groups including another solo skiier already booked . . .

Happy planning,
Heather
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chamonix was another candidate on my short list as the morzine area can get a bit icy if the sun comes out and the temps go up.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sparki,

I am booking Chamonix tonight, I can't be bothered researching anymore. Let us know if you go and maybe meet up for a board/ski/apres etc....Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
cu77,

When and how are you going man ? I'm hitting that point of doing too much research as well.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sparki, sent u a pm
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I would suggest looking at this site http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/ as there are load of places on it. It might also be worth contacting this hotel http://laubergade.com/en/ as they have some old staff rooms that they rent out pretty cheap.

let me know if you go morzine - would be good to meet up
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sparki, CU77, Have you organised something? I'm also a solo snowboarder, 30s, pretty decent (done a few seasons) looking for a holiday.. ideally with other similar types. would be cool to hire a guide for a day or two to explore some backcountry if that's something you might be up for.

Let me know if I might be able to join up with you.

Lucy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Lucy.

Not organised yet, too much procrastination going on....but I am set on going next Saturday as have leave from works agreed.
France, Chamonix or Meribel but would consider elsewhere providing cost makes sense. Shall we all discuss at weekend by phone? Back country sounds pretty good to me.

Cu77
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Oh more than welcome to join me and Sparki.Sparki, need to get this moving asap as next weekend fast approaching. Either way let me know, both.

Cheers
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi peeps,

I've just taken a quick look at Meribel for the 25th

AlpineAction has these 2 with spaces: looking at 499 pp flights & catered

http://www.alpineaction.co.uk/meribelchaletschezmenor.htm
http://www.alpineaction.co.uk/meribel-chalets-azalee.htm

Thoughts ?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
In fact same place through igluski:

http://www.igluski.com/meribel/chalet-azalee_p30694?holidayid=405792702
http://www.igluski.com/meribel/chez-menor-chalet_p4750?holidayid=286155070

Flights for alpine were manc to geneva

iglu is gatwick to lyon.

the transfer is about 2hrs either way though.

oh i think ski-passes are extra as well.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi guys (again)

Shall we swap numbers to discuss/meetup?

Sparki, good with Meribel and prices.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi Guys,

I hadn't realiised you were set on last wk in Jan. It's not really good week for me as it would mean missing a couple of important social engagements.. And I can't get the time off authorised now either as my boss is off all next week. I'm hoping to go a bit later on. I've got a couple of other options on the boil now so I'll leave you guys to it.

Have a great trip.

L
ski holidays
No problem Lucy, I'm thinking if I go early I might be able to get another cheeky trip away before the season ends Wink
snow conditions
No worries Lucy. Catch you on a slope some other time Smile
ski holidays
Hi Sparki

If you're still looking, check this out

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=107406
snow report
Thanks for the heads up. I'm actually going stag with AlpineAction. Who have been truly lovely to deal with.

I couldn't recommend them enough and they have some great deals currently on short notice trips. snowHead
snow conditions
Might be a bit of a late reply ahah, but i would suggest late Feb as the quality of the snow is still really good, and you will be able to find some great deals online at this period.
latest report
@PowderAdd, think 5years IS a bit late. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
The 3rd poster here almost had me booking up until I saw the date. £299 fully catered! Bargain snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy