Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hey there solo boarder looging for someone/group for Feb trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi i'm late 20`s nice guy looking to tag along to someone to go snowboarding in February. This would be my first time on real slopes, but i`m fairly confident in mine novice skills Very Happy So if you don`t mind first timer with you give me a shout.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
HI,
Have you considered action outdoors. Just went by myself a couple of season ago and met cool people who were also starting. and have done the same another time with the same company. You will always meet people. Probably the best boarding holiday i have had. There is a discount code you can use this year DL2014 which gives another £10 off when you fill in the booking form. Its really cheap anyway but all helps. Probably worth looking at their website. Honestly, i like it because it takes away the gamble of joining a group who you may or may not get on with. There is over 200 young people (its only for 18 - 39 year olds) in the building i went so whenever i have done it we have always partied when we wanted and the skiing is great with people of all abilities !
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Valius,

We've got some spaces in our chalets for either 26th Jan - 2nd Feb or 2nd - 9th Feb. Prices start from £299 pp fully catered with no single supplement. Details via the link below . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We've booked a catered chalet in Sauze d'ouiz, 14 of us so far, looking for another 2 at least (max 9). Mix of boarders and skiers in party, all abilities. If you're happy to share with another single guy we can do full week for £350. Dates are 15-22 February. Interested?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yea interested, any more info ? link to a chalet site maybe ?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We've booked Chalet La Pettita http://www.lapetitta.it/eng/chalet.html from 15-22 February. 15 of us so far, mix of families and couples. We only have 1 room left now, sleeps up to 5. Offering room at £1200 all inclusive food and drink (staff have one night off). Mixed abilities, flights and transfers extra.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy