Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanting to try Skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all I been playing with an idea of trying skiing for quite some time now. Just a bit of background of me, i been snowboarding for 15 years and loved it, a few years ago got in the motorcycle accident so that caused me to quit boarding for a while, in 2011 i went back to the mountain for the first time in 3 years, and tell you the truth its just no feel the same. I did lost a lot of my advance skills that made it fun for me. So kept going back to the Mountain for two seasons trying to get back what i have lost but it seems when you 30 its not as easy, lol. So I left the park and started to explore the mountain in search of some excitement and sure i found it. I fell in love of pistes riding something i have never done in my 15 years of boarding, i been mostly riding the park and pipe. Well found it that its much more difficult riding back-country in deep heaps of powder on the board. I did ski a few times before i started to board and it was fun so i am thinking to go back and give another try. So i am looking to pick up as set of skis i am 6'3 @ 195 pounds, I live in US, Oregon, have access to multiple ski resorts, we get deep powder here so i more interested in something that can get me through that and also be cool on the groom runs. Any feedback with be appreciated.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
abused, welcome to snowheads. snowHead Maybe rent some gear, get a ski lesson and ask the instructor's advice! Hope you enjoy it. snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy