Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet availability - Feb half-term in Sauze d'ouiz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We've booked Chalet La Petitta for February half-term (15th to 22nd) for our group of 14 (families with kids aged between 10-17) all abilities and have space left for 2-9 people in 2 rooms. Great price, ski in ski out, right by lift so first on slope every day. Interested?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
May be interested, family of 4 with 2 boys age 10 and 13. Skiers and boarders. What sort of money are we talking?

Simone
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Simone, nice to hear from you. If it's 4 of you it should be £525 each, but if you're happy in the one room (plenty of space - kids beds on a mezzanine) we could reduce that to £450 each. All meals & drinks included (alcohol up to 10.30pm). Chalet is in Jovanceaux, right next to the Sportiva lift so very quick to the slopes. Our party is currently 8 adults, 2 x 12yr (boy & girl), 4 x 15/16yr (boys), all abilities and mix of skiers and boarders. Good price for half-term I think (we're all paying £595 each so very good deal for you...)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Simone & anyone else looking - we've had a chat and can offer the remaining places for just £1200. That's fully catered, everything in the chalet sorted (staff have one night off). So for 2 people that's £600 each, but if there's 4 of you it's a mere £300 each. In one room - loads of space. Are you tempted?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi LateStarter21

I've got a couple of friends that may be interested in one of the rooms if it's not too late. Assume flights/transfers would be extra?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Flights extra, I may be able to get transfers thrown in, but only 25 mins from Turin airport so not a big expense if an extra. We have 1 room left sleeps up to 5 (1 double, 3 singles). We're looking for £1200 to cover cost of the room, food and drink all included (staff have one night off). Check out the chalet http://www.lapetitta.it/eng/chalet.html. Right next to Sportina lift so first on slopes in the morning, in little village just out of Sauze. Group is currently 15, mix of families and couples, really nice bunch, mixed skiing abilities.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
25 mins from turin......blimey must have moved Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Haha - that's what the agent told me! At least our transfers are included then...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Latestarter21

Mentioned your spare room to my friends, looks great and good price if there had been more than 2 of them sharing but flights aren't cheap to Turin so it's a no go I'm afraid. But thanks for the info anyway and hope you get some takers. I'm sure you'll have a fab time anyway, I was in Sauze this week last year and loved it. Got friends there now and conditions are amazing apparently! If anyone else reading this has got any availability for a couple for half term week then I'd appreciate if you could let me know so I can pass the info on. I've just booked a week near La Plagne going on the 26th Jan with www.ice-fire.co.uk, got a cracking deal and they're taking single bookings now so well worth a look if anyone's after a bargain for that date!

Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy