Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski buddy wanted jan/feb. Prefer to share drive or join someone driving out

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Age 50 strong intermediate skier. Find myself with some spare time and would love to join a small group or join up with someone to share a hotel room or chalet. My preference is to drive out!! Am open to ideas on resort, have a slight preference for Austrian and swiss resorts but happy to go anywhere really. Cheers Jon. Am based south east England. Norwich/London
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We are in norwich and driving out to morzine on the 7th of February. May have some spaces in our 9 man Appartment....

Me, 36, husband, 53 and 13 and 10 year old boys. My sister and mother (incl 2 year old nephew) joining us from Wednesday onwards.

Simone
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have you looked at the Birthday Bash Warm up Week, 26 Jan 14. Search "bbwuw2". I think someone is driving out. snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Monie&Dave wrote:
We are in norwich and driving out to morzine on the 7th of February. May have some spaces in our 9 man Appartment....

Me, 36, husband, 53 and 13 and 10 year old boys. My sister and mother (incl 2 year old nephew) joining us from Wednesday onwards.

Simone

Hi that would be perfect and I am in Norwich but am trying to avoid school holidays. Stay in touch though in case you decide on another trip. Here is my email jcqhill@gmail.com
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Will keep in touch and send you a email later, may well work for other trips.

However, the week we are going is not school holiday, it's the week before half term. Also, French and most if the Dutch school holidays don't start till the week after either.

We are a bit naughty and taking the kids out of school.

Simone
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy