Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gimme some tips for tricks and cuorage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How's it goin'? I'm an advanced skier, but I want to take my tricks to the next level (now it's box slidings and 180's). Is it all about courage? If so please give tips on how I can get more confident in my jumping.
Little Angel
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't be afraid of falling. If needs be, overdo it on the armour and padding Smile

Go trampolining (seriously, it'll help your air-sense)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
TeoDaMan, Visit the wizard of oz! Or just go do some Salomon Grom camps or talk to definition snowboarding (They do ski freestyle course)

Its a combination of Balls and technique even weight while sliding, separation so your upper body is facing down the box, and get used to falling!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
def. do trampolining - or other gymnastic based ground sports where the speed is less and the technique is similar - ice-skating / gym / trampolining / ballet all have cross-over skills Smile with those, you would gradually build up skill sets and then assemble into moves / routines / etc. - the tendency with skiers is to see a mountain - go yeeeee-ha! and have a go - hence injuries! If you are serious then get lessons... it is all about - spatial awareness & landing! the rest is easy!

Alasdair
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy