Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Enduro LX 750, any comments?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I've seen what looks like a good internet deal on these 2013 skis, just wondered if any of you had any feedback or experience of these...

I'm good beginner to average (5 weeks experience), happy down most reds and the odd black, not really off piste but some playing on the edges.

Welcome your thoughts!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've skied what is probably their "big brother" the xt 800 - both rockered. The 800 is probably a bit stiffer, but I found them stable at speed and in the turn. Quite reactive to fairly hard or fairly aggressive input. Nice ski and I cogitated for a while about getting a pair. On the odd foray off-piste they probably flattered my ability - in some fairly deep snow on varying terrain, they were surprisingly good (for me).

In context, I've done about 25 weeks. Happy enough getting down most slopes and in most conditions - off piste wilderness remains out of reach Laughing

I would have thought the 750's should be fine for progressing - very hard to say if they are right without knowing what you're skiing is really like (stating the obvious Smile )
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Cacciatore, I rented some middlie-ish X Wings in Canada a few years ago and had a great time. Trouble is by the time I've decided on a ski I like they're not in the shops anymore!!

I might wait until the end of season and see if any 800's pop up
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have you also considered the Rossignol Experience 74 2014? I think they are in the same price range on Gliss.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks Sentinel, I had seen them, as well as the 76s... I think I had some Rossi's in Avoriaz last year (I need to get better at writing down what I ski) and they seemed pretty good
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy