Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier - Ski Lessons for teenagers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Would welcome any ideas from members who know Serre Che really well. Am taking my god daughter, who is just 13, for her first ski trip, and want to put her into ski lessons ( if I try to teach her, it will end badly!). The problem is that groups are either children (up to 10 or 11) or "adults", and having been a beginner myself as an adult, surrounded by my teenage school parties, I know that teenagers progress so much more quickly than adults! I don't want to leave her in a group of 10 others who are all much older anyway - that won't be much fun for her. She is bi-lingual, so it does not matter if it is a French group, but I just want her to be with other teenage beginners, so that she has a good time socially as well.

One ski school said they will let me know if they get a group like that going. ESF have not replied despite several attempts!

Anyone got any ideas?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JPL1, our local ESF specifically features "adolescents" (from 12) on their website. I'd phone them, rather than relying on email.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, Pam. I thought they should, but when i looked into it these seemed to be aimed at higher level skiers rather than beginners. But you are probably right about phoning them rather than e mailing! I would rather book with them than anyone else, and I'll get a discount on her ski pass aswell!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
New Generation there is run by Gavin Crosby who is a Snowhead and teaches on all the bashes. Have you been in touch with them. I guess the problem is whether they have enough of a similiar age/ability for a group.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JPL1, give NewGen a call as Claude B says.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Claude B and Hells bells - Thanks. I will seek out Gavin.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy