Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ever gone backwards?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
joemalone, according to their website it's £135 an hour. Still a huge amount, but you can be sure the instructor only sees a small fraction of that cost. The highest cost in our local schools is €47 an hour (€40 in low season, like now) and the instructor sees most of that. But it doesn't include hire of equipment or a ski pass - which the Castleford price does.

What had happened to the 4 year old? Sounds very scary, no wonder you didn't feel like skiing afterwards.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
With skiing it's not uncommon that you make two steps forward and one step back, nothing to be upset about. Book a lesson or two on your next trip, it should sort the problem. I've skied 26 days so far this season and it took 14 days on slopes before I got the feeling that my ski mojo came back, the first few days were awful as I had to think about every move I was making. I am still not exactly where I was before injury in terms of fluidity, but at least I got the confidence in my technique back and can follow my friends wherever they go.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ever gone backwards? Yes it's called getting older Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Saint, +1 I'm trying to fight giving into having varifocals, but it's a losing battle. Sad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
joemalone, I had a similarly crap week at Xmas. No equipment changes and in a resort where I have skied every single piste countless times and a good deal of the off piste. I was close to tears on a green slope - I kid you not! This weekend I'm in the grand massif and everything is back to normal, in fact i'm better than normal y Very Happy so I (now) reckon it was the pants condition and am just delighted to have got another shot this season. Similar conditions again and I'll be right at the front of the lessons queue, as the taking myself away to a quiet corner method failed abysmally
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy