Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oakley HUD goggles, Gadget show.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Watching the Gadget Show and they are talking about upcoming tech.
Showed the Oakley goggles with a head up display.
Shows speed, altitude, even how much air you get.

Then controls for music, displays texts, make calls and even facebook updates.

Thoughts?

I would say great when on a lift or sat in a bar but downhill or at the side of the piste when you should be aware of your environment....

Surely asking for trouble.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Been around for a while, re branded versions of these :- reconinstruments.com
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ianbradders, Recon http://www.reconinstruments.com/products/snow2/ a $400 add on to a number of manufacturer's frames was completely sold out in two days Shocked

I so WANT!!!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there,

I know this is only my first post, and beleive me I have nothing to do with the seller of these but thought you might be interested in these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201014135326?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

They are a bit too advanced for what I need but this thread got me looking into HUD goggles regardless.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would like one connected to the internet in order that I can read all the Snow-heads helmet debates while charging down La Face.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
northernsoulboy, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ianbradders, Just one of those things, there is a market from them, its not me but I am sure there are those out there that want them
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They are def the (fast approaching) future. Can't wait for the tech to develop a bit as I'd love a pair - how amazing would it be having things like augmented reality piste maps from your HUD!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy