Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Vodafone PAYG not working in Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been in Austria for over a month now and am not able to make calls. Everything else works fine, data, text, can recieve calls. After wasting many hours on convicing them I was on correct network, roaming was enabled etc they have finally agreed it is a network problem. I have had contact from a number of others with the same problem. So if you have Vodafone PAYG and are heading for Austria be aware that it will no let you make calls.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am also with Vodafone PAYG and find it is fine in Europe but I can't make phone calls on other continents, only text. Have experienced this in Africa and recently in India and Nepal. Have not been in Austria recently.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mrs M had the same problem over Christmas.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We were in Austria before Christmas and had the same with two Vodafone PAYG phones that we have always used abroad in the past without any problems. They both connected to A1 network and we could send/receive texts and receive calls but couldn't make calls. My phone on monthly contract with Vodafone connected to A1 and worked fine.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Had the same problem with O2 before Christmas.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We had the same problems with Voda PAYG in Austria before Christmas. Texts were fine; voice didn't connect (send and receive). Virgin PAYG, Virgin contract and Orange contract worked with no problems.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy