Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine residents/seasonaires Chalet Bourgignon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody know of this company or chalet ? Just wanting to
check out as not much online history .

Peak Action Morzine
Chalet Borgignon

Thanks

snowHead

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 5-01-14 20:59; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
andolini, you might get a better reaction with a more informative thread title?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Why ? I would of thought they are the best people to ask . I'm hoping somebody could
inform me !
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
andolini, I have seen the chalet you mention - Chalet Bourgignon - on the left hand side of the road going out on the road that ends up by what used to be Jardiflore. Can't help with the operators though.
And I agree that you could add a bit to your title - you could be asking about anything - just add the names you have mentioned.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks Pam and just the sort of SH I'd hoped would see thread . Cool
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You do not have much online history, when it is your first season in operation.
Do not know them or have anything to do with them, they bought a friends minibus I guess for a resort runabout.
Good luck.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
andolini, uhhh, maybe the best people to ask but maybe the least likely to click a question that could refer to best place to leave skis overnight, what socks to wear, can my grandmother access the exotic apres-ski, best gendarmerie to be arrested in or any such nonsense, that many operational folks will be too busy to be bothered with. Whereas your question is one of the few types that can only be answered by people with experience, meriting a better title to draw in those who might know.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
DallyPaul wrote:
You do not have much online history, when it is your first season in operation.
Do not know them or have anything to do with them, they bought a friends minibus I guess for a resort runabout.
Good luck.

Thanks Paul , that's what I thought and buying your friends minibus makes sense as well .
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
under a new name wrote:
andolini, uhhh, maybe the best people to ask but maybe the least likely to click a question that could refer to best place to leave skis overnight, what socks to wear, can my grandmother access the exotic apres-ski, best gendarmerie to be arrested in or any such nonsense, that many operational folks will be too busy to be bothered with. Whereas your question is one of the few types that can only be answered by people with experience, meriting a better title to draw in those who might know.

Has been very helpfull so far wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Uandolini, Laughing usually is. Can understand some reticence though... snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy