Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seeking out snowboarding buddies for wc 26/1 or 1/2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello. I am a 36 yr old male, silly beyond belief (just kidding) Toofy Grin, and seeking to join a group heading out end of Jan early Feb for some powder surfing (fingers crossed). I wash regularly, do not smoke (not bothered if you do mind), love apres ski as well. Don't mind location so long as good potential for snow! Equally/alternatively, if you are in same boat as me and want to set something up for those dates please get in touch!

Chew Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oops...you don't have to be a snowboarder...I like being inclusive so skiers just as cool for me.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi im snowboarding solo this year ( my snow buddies are either having babies, given birth or guys are just have no funds ) and have decided to join a group or some one who is in the same boat - am looking to go end or jan / feb -

am easy going girl , my location would be morzine only cause its a quick flight to Geneva and short transfer but as long as there is lots of powder then am happy. i went there 2 years ago and the resort is medium size it had good entertainment acoustic music ( am sure like most resorts) in several bars as you come off the slopes for happy hour. - im a keen boarder and usually on the slops from 9.30ish and leave as the sun is going down - want to make the most of my snow holiday.

get in touch and i can waffle some more

Jane
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi cu77,

If you don't mind doing the travelling bit alone then we have some spaces left in our Chalet Campanules for 26th Jan - 2nd Feb. They're reduced down to £299 per person, with no single supplement. Looks set to be a nice sociable week with a few other people travelling solo too. Details via the link below.

Happy planning . . .
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
check out snow disciples on facebook, they arrange trips for single snowboarders. there in flaine this week I think Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's a group of four of us going out to L2A on Sat 1st Feb, 2x beginners(ish) skiers, 1x very experienced skier, 1x good skier who now prefers to snowboard. Not sure if the chalet we're in is fully booked yet (http://www.neilson.co.uk/ski/france/les-deux-alpes/neilson-chalet-chartreuse-delivered-by-flying-kiwi-inns). The more the merrier Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cu77, you still looking to buddy up with someone for a trip....my mate dropped out so I'm also looking to buddy up with someone leaving either 25th jan or week after?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy