Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers from Geneva Airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've been doing research on transfer from Geneva Airport to Chamonix in next december, the cheepest private transfer I found is Alpine buses and they seem to be the best for 7 people trip. I wonder if anyone has any personal experience with them?N[url=]https://www.alpinebuses.com/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SIA EUROBALTICSERVICE
VAT Register: LV40003618353
Maskavas iela 455, Rīga, LV-1063,
Phone : +371 27002793, +7 993 3338222
Latvia

burjacenko
user

hmmmmmmmmmmmm Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could have a look at this 'Transfers' thread - not sure how up to date it is

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=133644
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thank you Mr.Egg It was a local facebook ad, most of transfers companies offices in Geneva located in Latvia wink
albob thank you for the topic - very helpfull.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are looking for the option for the company to travel together not separate. So shared transfer is not an option.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@burjacenko, many of the buses don't carry many more than 7 passengers, so a private transfer would seem unlikely to me, just make one booking for the 7 of you.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@burjacenko, Try this website: www.findtransfers.com. You post your request, and many transfer companies, including the big ones, will quote a price for you.

I have used them many times, and got amazingly low prices and great service.

WARNING: Note that www.alpinebuses.com has very low prices — lower than even www.findtransfers.com. But it's website is only a year old; it has only one review on Tripadvisor; its social media pages are non-existent, and its Facebook page is in RUSSIAN! And the "company" itself, is registered in Latvia (which to be fair, quite a few French transfer companies are). Plus its Terms & Conditions are just copied from other transport providers on the web. And it wants all the money up-front.

I would proceed with extreme caution; and if you do go for them, then use a UK Credit Card which will mean you get your money back if it's all a scam.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hello, I strongly recommend to use Ouibus from Geneva airport to Chamonix valley. https://www.ouibus.com/routes/geneva-chamonix?stationsDestination=0&stationsOrigin=1

We used them last year without any issues and even booked a ticket in advance. Usually the journey takes around 1:40h and their buses are coming and leaving from 30 min.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Poogle wrote:
@burjacenko, Try this website: www.findtransfers.com. You post your request, and many transfer companies, inclu
ding the big ones, will quote a price for you.
I have used them many times, and got amazingly low prices and great service.

I also recommend findtransfers. I have used them a number of times and they are great. If nothing else they give you a sense of where the market is at and whether a quoted price is reasonable.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy