Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A little challenge for anyone going to Mayrhofen this season

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

A game for 3 friends and 2 barmaids (receipt does not include the 2 rounds they bought us).

You have 20 minutes.

Have fun! Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cracking effort... GOLD STAR!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
et tu Brutto!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Where you having a light night??? Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Could have halved that bill if you had only taken your own hip flask with you.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bloody mouthwash !!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm glad I'm not your liver.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Fattes13 wrote:
Where you having a light night??? Laughing Laughing

If you look at the date on the receipt... you can assume not. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Damn, just back, missed my chance to compete. But, you got a receipt, in the Hoff?!

We had a major falling out with an English barmaid in Scotland yard last year when she asked for an amount approx. twice what our round should have (and usually did cost). one of our many lawyers demanded a var receipt which sent her into a panic and an apology from the manageress who explained that the girl was inexperienced and didn't know how much she could pad the bill by. A round of willys and normal service (and Jenga and spoof) was resumed.

Off topic, but what is the best bar in Soelden? Out in 12 days.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
open bar at the bottom of the lift at Giigijoch Tal the end of carpark is great for apres ski, then move onto the bar with the opening roof...on main road but can't remember name..later evening the Gold and black used to be good
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I think that's the end we are staying at, the Hotel Sunny. Can't wait to get back out.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy