Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Intermediate solo skier looking for ski partner , or join party driving out

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am age 50 intermediate to strong skier. I am interested in skiing outside of half term time so January probably. Would be interested to go with another chap, preferably drive out, or join a group who are driving out if you have a spare space.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi angusmac,

If you don't mind doing the drive alone then we have some spaces in our catered chalet campanules for either w/c 19th or w/c 26th Jan. £299 per person, no single supplement and free parking right next to the chalet.

Details via the link below - happy planning!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
angusmac,We are (obviously going skiing outside half term, but in March, not in January. We are a mixed group (absolute beginners to black runs) of about 8 people aged from 4 years to about 60. Mostly aged 30 - 55. Male / female. Some single, some not. Flying Manchester to Munich (although one person is flying from London and meeting us in Munich) 16th March and hiring a car and skiing for a week at Kronplatz. For details of ski area see www.kronplatz.com
Self catering / eating out. Staying at www.mareo.it Anyone welcome to join in. For details send a PM if interested. Approx costs: Flights currently about £130 with Monarch, Transfer to resort about £50 or so for car hire plus about £10 for fuel and tolls, Accommodation is €175 (euros), lift pass (in euros) is about €200 for the full Dolomite area. Food will depend on whether you eat in or out

Can give more details if interested. We have been each year for about 6 or 7 years now so obviously we like it.

Friendly group. All welcome
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
angusmac,

I would be interested in driving down to the haute savoie overnight on a Wednesday get a few days in and drive back overnight sunday/Monday. We used to do it regularly ten years ago. Sometime after the middle of January suits. I have an economical car.

Sound like a plan?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
warrell wrote:
angusmac,

I would be interested in driving down to the haute savoie overnight on a Wednesday get a few days in and drive back overnight sunday/Monday. We used to do it regularly ten years ago. Sometime after the middle of January suits. I have an economical car.

Sound like a plan?

Hi thanks for the reply but really want to go to austria or swiss , maybe grand massif area for a full week. Kind regards
Jon
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy