Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Midweek transfer / ride share Geneva to Chatel

distortia
distortia
Hi all,

I'm desperately looking for a shared transfer option from Geneva airport to Chatel on the evening of Thursday 9th January (next week!). Either someone with a spare seat or people to share with. My partner is also looking for the same on Wed 8th.

The company I was going to book with (ski-lifts) gave me the wrong information. I was told that I could get a late shared transfer when actually I can't! The problem is I have already booked my flight now and simply can't afford the private transfer option.

Also need a ride back on Sunday 12th January, as late as possible as my flight is in the evening again.

Did a quick search online but no luck so far... So I hope to receive some replies here! *fingers crossed*

Cheers!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Use Magic Transfers, they have shared buses to and from the airport all the time, not a bad price either...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
distortia, you could also try www.findtransfers.com which has a board offering seats and (I think....) another board where you can place a request.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Another option which I did and which is really simple is to take a train from Geneva to Aigle. I got these guys to pick me up and they were really good.
www.professionaltransfers.com

Hope that helps.

Ikey
ski holidays
 distortia
distortia
Thanks guys, I tried Magic Transfers but they don't have shared transfers after 6pm.. I've posted a request on www.findtransfers.com, maybe I'll get lucky there! Taking a train to Aigle is not a bad idea but again, we're travelling after 10pm and they don't run that late unfortunately. Think our best option is to hire a care from Geneva airport then.

Thanks for all the suggestions!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
distortia, where/who are you staying with? A lot of Chatel accomm providers will do transfers.
snow conditions
 distortia
distortia
we're staying in a private chalet but might be worth checking with the local ski operators in case they are transferring guests over that evening. guess chances are slim though as it's midweek and most transfers take place on saturdays right?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
distortia, have the owners given you any numbers? Private chalets will usually have a local manager and they may do transfers, I have two or three numbers I will PM (private message) you when I find them.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy