Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine / PDS short break ski pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're booked for a weekend break to Morzine.

Arrive Thursday midday, leave Sunday 1pm.

Question is which lift pass/combination of lift passes to get to ensure cheapest option while being able to explore wider PDS area on Friday and Saturday?

I tried working this out but could only save about £4 versus just getting a 4 day full PDS pass (€166).

Any one better at maths/logic than I am can suggest an alternative to save us a few quid?

Cheers.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Should have said, arrive 6 February 2014 so no online discounts seem to be available. Also, where do you buy the pass from in Morzine? We're staying near the end of Piste B on the Pleney.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Passes are bought from the ticket window at the base of the Pleney or Super Morzine bubbles. Last year I bought mine via my hotel (Igloo) and got a discount that way but I believe that's only for 6 days or more. I don't believe you'll lose out financially if you buy in person on arrival. Am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong though...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks ardbroilach, our apartment is right next to the Pleney bubble so that will be the most convenient place to buy for us - just need to work out what combination of passes to go for!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy