Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UV boot dryers/warmers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I bought a pair of these last week (30 euros), as the shop I was in didn't have a heat bag. Anyone got good experience from them? Have plugged in and they seem to get quite warm, but I can't really tell until I've been out for a day skiing and if they've got awful reviews, I might have to make a rush bag purchase online.
TIA

Happy New Year!
Claire
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have got some thermic ones, an older version of these http://www.sailandski.co.uk/acatalog/Thermic-Refresher-Boot-Dryer-2014-23352.html?gclid=CLaRwNDF27sCFSbHtAodiVQAUQ#.UsNJqfa9Nts which were a freebie for subscribing to Fall Line. They seem to do the job of drying my boots and keeping them fresh well.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
These ones are individual inserts. They left the boot slightly warm after a night plugged in. I am thinking for 30 euros I shouldn't get my expectations up.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I really just rely on mine to make sure my boots are dry, room temp is fine for me in terms of boot warmth.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Should be fine for me, though I do like putting them upside down on the end of a radiator before I buckle them up. Will see how they do next week.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy