Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Matter settled with Massif Soleil Transfers. Post deleted.

Poster: A snowHead
^ that's just google giving you what it thinks you want. This thread probably won't come up for the average person searching.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PJSki, it will come up for anyone searching for the company named in this thread... and on the first page too... would certainly put me off using them when 2 results on page one are hardly complementary. But hey, not my company...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What's this doing in THE PISTE? Surely it is the wrong section

wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
MoodyFFS, No it won't. Google has worked out you like snowHeads so it tries to please. Other browsers will get a different result.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bode Swiller, disagree that other users (non SHs) won't see the thread for that search... but am not entirely bothered either way. I've never been to Holiday Truths and that pings up too...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
if i stick that search in a different browser, one that I only use for farcebook, I get the website of this company as top hit. then facebook. then tripadvisor. then it starts going in to holiday truths, sH, duedil etc.
actually get much the same in this browser too. what has been posted here comes lower down, after previous negative reviews.
edit: but it's tough titties. if you run a business and don't go out of your way to be A1 top notch, then you have to accept that negative reviews will dominate. almost nobody posts reviews of positive experiences.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Thu 2-01-14 23:40; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
andy, what I meant by browser was person browsing. Someone who has never visited snowHeads won't get same result as someone that lives on it.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
MoodyFFS, they'll see the thread OK but probably not on page one, position 1-2-3. No, I don't care either.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bode Swiller, if it was a more popular search term i would agree, but it isn't and thus I think a post on a ski website about said company will more likely than not result in a hit from SH positive or negative... bumping it with activity however will certainly "help" too... even if you don't visit SH it is highly relevant to the search term.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bode Swiller wrote:
No, I don't care either.

Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
MoodyFFS, maybe they should register avoidmassifsoleil.com and tell people 'avoid' is French for rapid and reliable. An accent over the A would look authentic.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Bode Swiller, genius... Laughing Laughing
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
MoodyFFS, hey I normally charge for rebranding.

Luckily for Avoid Massif Soleil Transfers Inc. most people travelling to the snow don't know what resort they just skied in or even what country. And as Nigella Lawson is about to prove, even the worst publicity can be turned into piles of cash - her performance on Good Morning America today was class and her ratings will soar. Kate Moss did it too. So there is hope for a humble van company that nobody really cares about. I'd book with them, no probs, and I'd encourage them to big up the "where to find the tail in resort" service too.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I wonder if next season we see them offer a 4th level of service "Shared Transfer Elite (with happy ending)"
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Frosty the Snowman, that might involve splashing out on some new vans.
ski holidays
Bode Swiller wrote:
MoodyFFS, hey I normally charge for rebranding.

Luckily for Avoid Massif Soleil Transfers Inc. most people travelling to the snow don't know what resort they just skied in or even what country. And as Nigella Lawson is about to prove, even the worst publicity can be turned into piles of cash - her performance on Good Morning America today was class and her ratings will soar. Kate Moss did it too. So there is hope for a humble van company that nobody really cares about. I'd book with them, no probs, and I'd encourage them to big up the "where to find the tail in resort" service too.

They could link to the snowbunnies site mentioned in another recent thread and do a 'tail and deliver' service.
snow report
And jbob said this thread was over NehNeh we have to do the whole company rebrand whizz take yet

Chasing Tail Transfers...."We know all the best places to get you the tail you need after our very best shared transfer with an irate family of four"
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy