Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Silly lift pass question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going to La Plagne for a week, two of our group want a day off in the middle (yes, I know!?) But....if they have a 5 day pass do the days have to be taken consecutively of can you split and ski 2, day off, ski 3?

Thanks,

Mally
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mally, don't know specifically about La Plagne, but in our area you can buy EITHER a straight 5 day, consecutive, pass OR a pass for 5 days which need not be taken consecutively. The latter is slightly more expensive. You need to ask when you buy the pass (or the information should be on the LP website, if none of the LP regulars here are able to help).

A day off isn't such a daft idea - but i wouldn't decide in advance which day. If you get a day when it pours with rain, that would be a really good one to choose. Many people also don't much care for skiing in a total white-out.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mally, Unless they buy a 5 out of 6 or similar (if they do them) it will be be for 5 consecutive days. Probably best to buy a 3 day and then a 2 day pass.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, thought I have to split and buy a 3 and then a 2 or vice-versa.

Thanks.........
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mally, you might find a six day pass is cheaper than a 2 and a 3 - as those are more likely to be a straight multiple of one day costs, but 6 days may have some discount. Then just not use whichever day you are most tired or the weather's a bit off - on that day, you could even just use a pedestrian access lift to get to a restaurant, if such is available, for a leisurely lunch.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
La Plagne do a 6 day non-consecutive, but not a 5 iirc. 2+3 versus 6 is only a E11 difference, so on the offchance they want to do any skiing that day or go for a walk/use the buses etc I'd suggest just going for a 6 makes more sense...

aj xx
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Why not consider ski a la carte (www.skialacarte.fr) and then you can choose which days to have off with complete flexibility

Ken
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

La Plagne do a 6 day non-consecutive, but not a 5 iirc. 2+3 versus 6 is only a E11 difference, so on the offchance they want to do any skiing that day or go for a walk/use the buses etc I'd suggest just going for a 6 makes more sense...

I agree. That also gives you 100% freedom to choose your day off, unlike buying two separate passes.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for that............
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy