Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lufthansa ski carriage update

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just got back too BHX to Munich return with bags and board gear,no problem at all,and no extra charges.
Checked in at airport and used phone boarding card.
Best flights available in my book,dont use Ryanair as Lufthansa shows how awful they really are !!!!
No wonder Ryanair have gone from 35m profit to 18m loss in 1 year......they deserve it !!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Worked for me both ways on Lufthansa LHR - FRA but I had phoned up first to reserve. A large Russian party on the way back were first refused free ski carriage because they had not reserved ski places in advance but the check in woman was then overruled by her supervisor which had her in floods of tears. The reservation policy seems nuts to me - a source of confusion. Lufthansa's check in arrangements at both Munich and Frankfurt are also eccentric with separate counters for different check in categories. At Frankfurt those with ski equipment and other bulky baggage - there were quite a few as it's a cheaper half term way to fly - shared a check in counter with those checking in animals. We were behind a couple with a rabbit which took ages. Bizarre! Nice plane though and great Warsteiner beer.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy