Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Passo Tonale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going here for first time, staying at Flora Alpina. Have piste maps etc but can't see where hotel is in relation to lfts etc. I'm a "mature" good inter' and am looking for Reds and not too challenging Blacks ! Would welcome any suggestions.
Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
together, the whole ski area is pretty easy, even the black 'Paradiso' down from the gondola is more of a dark red.

I don't recall the Flora Alpina hotel, but all the hotels seemed to be strung out along a main road with the majority of the lifts on one side of the road so it's unlikely you will be far from the lifts. The only lift on the other side is the gondola which is a fair bit further down, but you can go up a chair or two and ski down then cross the road to get to the gondola.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Go up the Preseena glacier its awesome...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
here you go ...

http://www.hotelfloraalpina.net/en/hotel-ambiente-a-camere/dove-siamo.html
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Flora is very close to the chailift to the right side of the nursery slopes. We stayed there last year and were very happy with the location, typical 3* service and food! Madeye-Smiley
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy