Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val d'isere for new year please help....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

My girlfriend and I are in Val d'isere at UCPA and are meant to be flying back on the 28th but we want to stay for new year, UCPA are fully booked, does anyone have any ideas that won't break the bank...?

Thanks in advance

Barry
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Barry,

I think you will be exceptionally lucky to find anything at all - let alone anything that does not break the bank...... go into all the 2* + 3* hotels (lists available in the tourist office) and ask - that would be the best bet IMO..... but as I say your chances are slim to non.

But good luck!

Steve
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try over in Tignes as it's not so expensive. Try hotel curling that's where the psb goes it's in a great location and shouldn't no too expensive
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
try getting in direct contact with the resort managers of the UK chalet operators. they may be able to offer you a deal in a staffed chalet.

Or try local letting agencies for self-catering studio.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Unfortunately I think you would have to be extreemly lucky to find a space for New Years in Val D'Isere - it is one of the most popular weeks of the season and most places have been full for a long time.

Try spreading your net a bit wider - you could put a request onto http://www.chaletsdirect.com/ asking for anyone close enough to Val D'Isere that they could pick you up for example, and then try another ski area for a few days.

To be honest it would be cheaper to fly back to the UK as planned and then come out for a cheap week in Jan.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try UCPA tignes or even La Plagne or Les Arcs. I have booked the week before with UCPA before but dont remember the exact location. Used a code for another tenner off too which you can use - DL2014 when you book there is a box to fill in. Only £10 but all helps when you are on a budget. But i think one of their centres should have a space !
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy