Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a skiing partner (woman 30-40 yrs)

Poster: A snowHead
pam w,

Aqua-vac with all the attachments - that's my final offer, take it ir leave it. wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DB wrote:
miranda wrote:
DB wrote:

Come on, people posted links to hooker/whore sites and pics of Pretty Woman long before I got involved in the discussion.

yes but you took the discussion to a whole new level, and to a time and place where women have sex with their husbands in return for washing machines… Laughing

This is a wind up thread, but it has been quite illuminating.

Was ill one day nursing a cold at home and got watching one of these German day time shows (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). There were a lot of wives saying how bad hookers were, then one of the hookers asked if the wives had anytime received a reward for having sex when they didn't really want to or faking an orgasm. You should of seen the wives faces - if the cap fits. Toofy Grin

Another thing that was pointed out is that people have a different appetite for sex and it was generally the ones who couldn't get any or weren't interested in having any that were strongly against people having just for sex/fun relationships.

Yeah, Mary Whitehouse types.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Now this is getting very interesting ,last time i met some of you in Tigne I thought to myself this group of people is very obsessed with anything to do with skiing ,now i am seeing
a different discussion ,what is going on here then , get back to skiing topics and give this chap a break. Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looks like this threacd has died down now. Just wanted to say it's been a pleasure and an experience - thanks to all. Plus, sorry to all the men whose sex lives are being held hostage to a new kitchen, siemens front loader, dyson vac etc now that their other halves have read this thread.

Best of look to the OP, if I had loads of money I'd probaly spend 91.37% of it on loads of skiing and mindless sex, then just waste the rest. Laughing wink

To the women - be careful what you ask for, you may end up with a pair of rear entry boots. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DB,
Quote:
Plus, sorry to all the men whose sex lives are being held hostage to a new kitchen, siemens front loader, dyson vac etc now that their other halves have read this thread.

Well, at least you did it when the January sales are on wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Now MrsEd is 40, a keen skier and would love to go to Chamonix or Vail or even Veil, would she do? Although she is more Glen than Demi.

I wonder what anyone would make of their daughter taking up this 'offer'
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:
Although she is more Glen than Demi.

This Glenn?

Could be an ideal match!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
RaceplateI think she'd sort him out pronto-
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
ed123 wrote:
Although she is more Glen than Demi.

Mrs Ed plays Jazz bass?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Moore
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Timbobaggins wrote:
And if she turns up and the OP is not very nice she has the option of saying "NO".

I think we can safely say that "she" doesn't have to turn up to know just how not very nice he is. And has she the option to say no? Or will she have to spend more than the cost of a ski holiday on getting a taxi/flight/train/bus/whatever home at short notice. (Not that I would have much sympathy.)

Incidentally, the sex might be OK, who knows? It's the other 24 hours 56 mins spent in his company each day that would make it intolerable Laughing .
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
pam w wrote:

You might do quite well with the Dyson - instead of the woman, if necessary

maggi wrote:
the sex might be OK, who knows? It's the other 24 hours 56 mins spent in his company each day that would make it intolerable

Both of these quotes = Laughing Laughing
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
himidxb wrote:
Hi there,
I am looking for a skiing partner in Europe or US.
Airfare and accommodation will be covered by me.
I still have not decided on the venue and am still open to suggestions.
My last two skiing trips were in Chamonix and Veil, and am looking at some place as good.
The planned dates are in Feb 2014 and will be for 4-7 days.

My preference is for an adventurous woman who is looking for a bit of romance in her life.

I am 40 yrs old and currently living in Dubai.

Well I have read through all the posts and amusing as some of them are, I thought I would give you some advice that might help to your original post.

I am a married woman but if I wasn't and this thread did interest me, here is what I would be looking for:

1. What is your name
2. How old are you
3. What is your build
4. A picture would be nice
5. What age are you looking for - I note you said 45 was too old but you are 40?
6. When you say adventurous do you mean someone who likes to go off piste? Or are we on a whole other wave length?
7, when in February coz if I was a single woman I wouldn't want to go during half term - you do realise this is the busiest time of the season?
8. What type of skiing partner ie what ability level.

Like I say a picture would be nice because for any type of romance to have the remotest chance there has to be at least some sort of attraction. It depends how important it is for you. Would you be hoping to find he woman of your dreams or just a little holiday romance? The lack of information about yourself in your original post suggests that you presume that someone will just go on holiday with you coz you are paying, there is just nothing about yourself in the post that we could warm to and think "hey he sounds like like a nice decent genuine guy who's company I might enjoy" - can you see how this can be interpreted?

I hate to say it though from the tone of your replies, you really don't seem to have managed to show off any type of sense of humour or personality. I hope you can see how people have reacted the way they have as this really isn't the place to advertise. Someone also mentioned about the snow bunnies site which I didn't click on but seems to have women looking for what you are asking. Also someone asked if you were wanting to go on a skiing holiday and maybe find some romance then why didn't you book to go on one of the organised trips called the snow heads bash? There are a few in the next couple of months. You can find details on this site.

I could go on and on about why your post probably wasn't the best idea to post on thisnforum that you might have had, but its done now and I suspect you have already regretted it. Anyway, I hope you find a companion for your trip.

Found a link to one of the sh bashes. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=102011
Not sure if its full but there are about 4 of these trips
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
polo99, the only person to have demonstrated such practical commonsense about the need to avoid a clash with school holidays. wink
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I can't help feeling the 'half-term issue' is a bit if a red herring. The OP lives in Dubai, so first of all it may well be he has no say over when he can take leave [i never did when I lived out there], and whose half-term are we talking about? There is nearly always one country on HT during Feb. he also hasn't specified if he is looking for a woman without kids. Maybe the point us that if people contact him they can discuss possible dates, half-term issues, body size, whatever.
ski holidays
maggi wrote:
Timbobaggins wrote:
And if she turns up and the OP is not very nice she has the option of saying "NO".

I think we can safely say that "she" doesn't have to turn up to know just how not very nice he is. And has she the option to say no? Or will she have to spend more than the cost of a ski holiday on getting a taxi/flight/train/bus/whatever home at short notice. (Not that I would have much sympathy.)

Incidentally, the sex might be OK, who knows? It's the other 24 hours 56 mins spent in his company each day that would make it intolerable Laughing .

You're that hot that he'll only last 4mins?
snow report
Quote:

he also hasn't specified if he is looking for a woman without kids

very true. Maybe a nice happy family holiday would be in order?
snow conditions
Answers in red.

polo99 wrote:

1. What is your name Dan Druff
2. How old are you 45 but young at heart (immature)
3. What is your build it's big enough to fill a pram
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-y8mc26HG1ds/USGxMlYIH9I/AAAAAAAACp4/0Bw76Qe_F3E/s1600/Eaton+Canyon+Fall+in+Frame.jpg
5. What age are you looking for - I note you said 45 was too old but you are 40? Anything with a pulse
6. When you say adventurous do you mean someone who likes to go off piste? Or are we on a whole other wave length? Have you ever tried bondage?
7, when in February coz if I was a single woman I wouldn't want to go during half term - you do realise this is the busiest time of the season? Sorry my mistake let's make it this weekend, I'm gagging for it.
8. What type of skiing partner ie what ability level. Must be able to keep up at apres ski and not suffer from the female equivalent of brewers droop.
snow report
DB, Re 4. That's some mighty big wood you have there. Shocked
latest report
maggi,
There's only 24 hours in a day. 4 mins is all you get !!!!? I do feel sorry for you. Look on the bright side, you could use him to time an egg. Toofy Grin wink
snow conditions
polo99 wrote:

I am a married woman but if I wasn't and this thread did interest me, here is what I would be looking for:

1. What is your name
2. How old are you
3. What is your build
5. What age are you looking for - I note you said 45 was too old but you are 40?
6. When you say adventurous do you mean someone who likes to go off piste? Or are we on a whole other wave length?
7, when in February coz if I was a single woman I wouldn't want to go during half term - you do realise this is the busiest time of the season?
8. What type of skiing partner ie what ability level.
9. Will you be wanting to use the tradesmen's entrance?

Shocked
ski holidays
foxtrotzulu wrote:
I can't help feeling the 'half-term issue' is a bit if a red herring. The OP lives in Dubai, so first of all it may well be he has no say over when he can take leave [i never did when I lived out there], and whose half-term are we talking about? There is nearly always one country on HT during Feb. he also hasn't specified if he is looking for a woman without kids. Maybe the point us that if people contact him they can discuss possible dates, half-term issues, body size, whatever.

If you were trying to sell a car (or virtually anything else for that matter), would you expect a better response if you;

a) gave an accurate description of the item, with specifications, details and hopefully some pictures...

or

b) Posted an ad saying only "who wants to buy a car?"
snow report
Matchmaking and have fun: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=104300 Toofy Grin
ski holidays
bobalexander1983, the answer to your question might depend on the specification. wink
snow report
bobalexander1983,
You might also what to include details of mileage (how many times has it been round the block?), how many previous owners it's had and when it last had a ruddy good servicing.
snow conditions
Hyst wrote:
Matchmaking and have fun: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=104300 Toofy Grin

Yesterday, would have been their first night together Toofy Grin
latest report
bobalexander1983,
Quote:

If you were trying to sell a car (or virtually anything else for that matter), would you expect a better response if you;

a) gave an accurate description of the item, with specifications, details and hopefully some pictures...

or

b) Posted an ad saying only "who wants to buy a car?"

'B' might well get more responses, but 'a' would probably get better filtered responses.

IMO the OP's first thread was more along the lines of 'Anyone interested in joining me down the pub next week? I'm buying'. It was never meant to be a sales contract with all the T's & C's just a shout to see if anyone might be interested. I think if the OP had given the full description of himself and all the other stuff then it turns it far more into an online dating ad than I expect it was ever intended to be. That in itself might have put people off in the same way that when a boy meets a girl then rings her the next day to suggest a dinner date he doesn't have to give his age, star sign, number of children, inheritable diseases and sexual preferences.
snow conditions
foxtrotzulu wrote:
when a boy meets a girl then rings her the next day to suggest a dinner date he doesn't have to give his age, star sign, number of children, inheritable diseases and sexual preferences.

That's where I've been going wrong all these years... NehNeh
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Always take precautions - give a false name and address wink
snow conditions
Quote:

when a boy meets a girl then rings her the next day to suggest a dinner date he doesn't have to give his age, star sign, number of children, inheritable diseases and sexual preferences.

the way they go at it these days she is probably already familiar with the last characteristic. wink
latest report
pam w wrote:
polo99, the only person to have demonstrated such practical commonsense about the need to avoid a clash with school holidays. wink

Haha well of course wink
ski holidays
Rishie, +1 snowHead
snow report
DB wrote:
maggi,
There's only 24 hours in a day. 4 mins is all you get !!!!? I do feel sorry for you. Look on the bright side, you could use him to time an egg. Toofy Grin wink

Not even that. Eggs take longer to boil at altitude.
ski holidays
emwmarine wrote:
Sorry, i'm still looking at the snow bunnies site.

Me too, so funny...........this is fantastic entertainment, keep up the banter Raceplate
latest report
Sheesh, you wimmin,so picky! It could have been worse…...…he could have been a boarder Twisted Evil
@himidxb, I´d love to join you for some "romance", wrestling bears is rather taking its toll on me, but unfortunately I shall be in Siberia targeting new sparring partners.
Have you thought about posting your ad on mumsnet? I have heard those mumsnetters are all raring to go, here´s the link for you, cos I am generous like that. http://www.mumsnet.com
ski holidays
DB wrote:
miranda & pam w,

I suppose wether the woman who signs up for the holiday is a whore or not will depend on her intentions. If she is purely interested in the money then yes she is a whore. I suspect himidxb is genuine and your "whore" comments plus other people arguing with him could put off potential matches.

If I was in himidxb's position and decided to contact female skiers in such a way I would have worded it differently but suspect this could be down to English not being his native language - (e.g. Looking to share some quality time skiing in the mountains with a like minded female. Spending time with the right person is more important to me than money and I could help out with holiday costs if needed. Looking for friendship and someone to share a great time but if I'm honest would not rule out romance if the chemistry was right between us. )

... and if the response wasn't great I would up the stakes and throw in a dyson vac with the deal then go for the one with the biggest tips wink

Laughing
snow report
Ok where is this snow bunnies site you're all on about?!
snow report
I think that Warren does a course wink
snow report
Avalanche Poodle, hohoho, very good, considering the time of night and the beer you've been consuming. Very Happy
ski holidays
Back off Gooseberry, Heidi got a pm from the OP. She'll fight you for him Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy