Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a skiing partner (woman 30-40 yrs)

Poster: A snowHead
Hi there,
I am looking for a skiing partner in Europe or US.
Airfare and accommodation will be covered by me.
I still have not decided on the venue and am still open to suggestions.
My last two skiing trips were in Chamonix and Veil, and am looking at some place as good.
The planned dates are in Feb 2014 and will be for 4-7 days.

My preference is for an adventurous woman who is looking for a bit of romance in her life.

I am 40 yrs old and currently living in Dubai.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll whack on a dress or don a pink onsie for a free trip to Vail.
Not sure about the romance though
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
himidxb, will I bring my own axe and shovel?! Lol just kidding, good luck with your quest Wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Corduroy,
I am not sure you would look good in a dress or an onsie, but keep trying Smile
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.

That the sort of thing you had in mind?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
himidxb,
Quote:
I am 40 yrs old and currently living in Dubai.

So just go to the York Hotel. Plenty of ladies willing to go with you there wink

Or if they need to be able to ski http://www.ski-bunnies.com/home.html
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Guys, it I wanted advice on where to find hookers, I would have asked.
Now I understand that some guys here are jealous that I am offering a free trip to a DECENT woman. Maybe you cannot afford it, or are too stingy to want to do it.
Some of you prefer the company of hookers at the York Hotel...

Either way, get off my case and mind your own business.

If you have something useful to say, you are welcome. Otherwise, you are just showing off your cheap and dirty thoughts.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
himidxb, LOL Laughing

First post ever on the forum - nothing about your ability or overall experience but you expect a decent woman to leap at the chance of meeting an internet stranger in a hotel room somewhere in the world? Is that your definition of decent behaviour, then?

We're not jealous, we just recognise delusion when we see it.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No one mentioned meeting in a hotel room...
I am already discussing the first dinner meeting in Paris with a woman who responded...
This is not my first such vacation...

It is okay to think what you want Smile
The last thing I will do is explain myself to a bunch of bored married jealous stingy guys.
Knock yourselves out guys Smile
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Jesus guys, live and let live. Ever wonder about the Russian Ivor and his darling Katianna in Ischgl or Kizbuhel? Same deal-Ivor pays the travel and it's not necessarily a hooker that travels, can be a model etc. If it dont affect you, no problem.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Fri 27-12-13 13:37; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

Guys, it I wanted advice on where to find hookers, I would have asked

but you are looking to find a hooker - with the qualification that she needs to be able to ski.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
pam w,
A 40 year old hooker?
Which planet do you come from?
Who do you think you are to judge people?
Get off my case and get a life!
It's none of your business!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Kaisr Sose,
Thanks.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
himidxb, best of luck to you.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
As long as everything is mutual, consensual and without obligation, I don't think it's anyone else's business. This is basically a version of online dating, and it could work out very well! Could be a disaster, but ya live and learn. To each their own Happy
snow report
himidxb, If your holiday happens a Trip Report would me most welcome on here. Laughing
ski holidays
himidxb wrote:

This is not my first such vacation...

Can't help wondering what happened to the previous participants. Human beings are so disposable these days...
snow report
himidxb, I think you made an excellent site selection if you are looking for romance and skiing. This place has a better record than many dating sites. Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Thornyhill, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
Yes, please let us know how it turns out!! I am very curious now Wink
latest report
Quote:

Who do you think you are to judge people?

I'm not judging anybody but face facts. You are looking for a hooker but when they're 40 they maybe don't expect to get paid so much - a week for the price of a holiday?

When you put your requirements onto an internet site which is a general ski site, not a dating site, what reaction did you expect? And however hard done by you feel, throwing insults around will just make things worse.

Still, I need all the entertainment I can get as I have to drive one visitor to Geneva airport for an 0700 flight and then take another onto Courchevel 1850.

Looking forward to the trip report.
snow conditions
lmao. Seriously people, don't judge. In fact, I'd like to offer an all expenses paid vacation on a beautiful Caribbean island (flights inclusive) to all the hot guys out there. 30 and under only please (no minimum age).

Oh wait, wrong site. Sorry. Embarassed
ski holidays
This is a very interesting case study for a psychology major Smile

For example Raceplate, likes the York Hotel in Dubai. For those who do not know, it is a cheap hotel with cheap hookers and thinks that all men are like that. He confuses "romance" with sex. Guys who frequently look for hookers are normally selfish in bed Smile

coddlesangers, on the other hand thinks that "classy" hookers are romantic Smile
I have no clue how that mind works. But most probably he does not give anything for free and expects a high return on "investment".

pam w, feels that I owe her a trip report.... Why not? I have had four wonderful women respond. And, yes you are right I did not expect such harsh criticism from strangers that have nothing better to do for amusement than to bully others. The post itself is not offensive... So go figure. And yes, if I am insulted I will insult back.

I am recently divorced and do not want to ski alone. None of my women friends ski and prefer warm weather.

Awaiting the next round of criticism by bored strangers.

Anyway Merry Xmas and happy 2014.
snow report
Quote:

Seriously people, don't judge

Not judging, not at all. I have no problem with hookers or their customers, provided it's all between consenting adults. Just amused that the OP got so huffy when raceplate mentioned hookers. His response suggests that he's the judgemental one. wink
ski holidays
himidxb, i too have read through this thread with a mixture of amusement, surprise and dismay.
But i think most here do not live in your sort of world.
And though it might have been better if some of the posts here had stuck with the nudge-nudge-wink-wink sort of comment, there is a common feeling of expectation in such offers.
And convention can vary from place to place, and not knowing such can cause easy distress.
My partner who then lived in France, some years ago, before i met her, invited a good male friend to dinner.
She just liked his company and conversation. They were both of mature age.
Unfortunately it seems in France if you invite a gentleman to dinner it is a sure indication that you wish to have sex with him.
It caused some considerable discomfort that night, that has never quite been dispelled.
snow report
himidxb, I think the issue is that you are prepared to pay for a woman's company and given that you live in Dubai what you want is essentially a disposable relationship. And that snowHead is not a dating website. Yes people have met and romances have been formed, but essentially we are all here as ski buddies of either gender or persuasion for the pursuance of our hobby (and for some amongst us it is more than a hobby). I'm a single female ski enthusiast and I gladly ski with people of either gender. But I pay my way and there is no romance involved...
latest report
himidxb, Have to say what a great first post . . . however it did get me thinking and wondering as to how you came onto this site and if you are remotely interested in skiing at all because
Quote:

My preference is for an adventurous woman who is looking for a bit of romance in her life.
does not imply that it is skiing that you are really interested in at all!

If you are into skiing and meeting new people why don't you just join one of Very Happy 's bashes?

Good luck in your search with your wonderful applicants.

Shocked
snow report
northantsred, skiing cannot be mixed with romance??
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Is it really any different from going on a date and accepting the person asking paying for a meal while knowing that you will probably stay the night? In this case it's accepting the holiday as a date.
ski holidays
Avalanche Poodle, again you are confusing romance with sex.
snow report
himidxb, Sorry, I was talking more about peoples attitudes rather than the initial thread.
snow conditions
himidxb, ha ha ha, this gets better.

Never been to the York Hotel but I lived in Dubai so I know the places not to go to as well as the ones worth going to. Cyclone, Rattlesnake, Moscow, York - all hooker bars plus many more. I think some of these have closed down now - I expect you know where to go though, don't you?

So let's all play the pub psychology game, shall we?

Bloke posts on public internet forum - free ski holiday for woman interested in 'romance'. No info regarding his own looks, interests, background, education, overall ski experience, race, religion, kids or marital status. Name drops Vail (spelt incorrectly), Chamonix and Dubai to appear glamorous. Only offers 4-7 days though. No offer of pre-meeting, Skype call, getting-to-know-you first activity, just an offer to pay. I wonder what kind of woman this offer will attract?

Not surprisingly, independent people interpret this as a thinly-veiled (note the spelling) offer of a free holiday in return for sex with no strings attached. People take the mickey. What do you expect on a public forum?

Bloke has serious sense of humour failure and takes umbrage. Gets incredibly defensive. Starts insulting people, brags about his money, typecasts all respondents as "bored married jealous stingy guys". Brags that he's done this many times. Tells people it's "none of your business". Really? It's a public internet forum; you just made it their business by posting in the first place.

Bloke now starts getting abusive. Some of the respondents are women so he can't typecast them! Makes completely illogical and libellous suppositions about some of the mickey-takers. Starts crying about being "bullied and harsh criticism". Accuses OTHER people of being judgemental.

And finally, admits he's recently divorced. I wonder why?

So, here's my pub psychology,himidxb:

You are an insecure, aggressive bully who believes that your money and self-perceived status in life are worthy of instant respect. You cannot understand how anyone could possibly question anything you do or say because you are always right. You treat women as objects who can be bought and bartered for and openly seek submissive gold-diggers in a pathetic attempt to empower yourself. You were unfaithful to your wife who was bored of your shallow personality and she had the good sense to leave you.

Oh, and you're extremely worried that the desperate women who have replied to you will read the rest of this thread, realise what an arrogant prat you are and cancel their interest in you.

Enjoy your holiday. Laughing
snow report
Raceplate, Very Happy
latest report
This is the best thread ever.
snow conditions
himidxb, Do you prefer blondes?

I too am in my 40's and my real name is Heidi. As you can see, I am a little shy and retiring but I could be brought out of my shell by the right person. I am glad that you appear to be a gentleman who knows the difference between romance and sex, I am not THAT sort of girl rolling eyes but I would love to have the chance to ski with you, and to have dinners and lots of wine bought for me.

snow conditions
All a bit sordid, really. Also, I doubt any real women have responded. Most likely some of the lads have got together to pull the OP's string a bit. NehNeh
ski holidays
PJSki, I can assure you that I am real, many people skied with me on the 2012 EOSB and will testify. Some already have in court Embarassed
snow report
[/img](alt+p)

I'd be interested Cool Cool
snow conditions

http://youtube.com/v/8IQJNwvtkmg
ski holidays
Be Nice please! me, the witch hunt is on!

As far as I can tell, this is a free world and we are all consenting adults. If someone wants to pay someone else to go on holiday, that is their call. If you aren't interested, mind your own business. himidxb, good luck. Best to let the baiters bait and stop wasting your time posting on this thread. People who are genuinely interested will get in touch, with eyes open.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy