Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are heading to Ischgl for a week 4-11th Jan. Can anyone recommend some decent and reasonably priced eateries on and off the mountain? Also, any suggestions of decent places for apres ski? Does anywhere do a particularly good happy hour?

Cool
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great local Tirolean specialites here

They sell beer too Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Tordi,

Its a long time since I was there, .. and its not that big a place so you should be able to find all the apres ski spots to do in an evening.

Explore all the mountain .. from memory there is an interesting mountain restaurant to the west.

Enjoy! We always did.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Après ski try any of the following Niki's Stadl, Hotel Elizabeth, Trofana Alm or Kuhstall. For a quieter time have a glass of wine with mountain cheese/meats at the deliccatessan Plangger.

On piste try the pizza at Paznauner Thaya.

In town try Baeafalla, Trofana Alm or Elizabeth post après (they both shift to become restaurants later).

For good local food try Baurakucha Loba.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nice, thanks folks. red 27, after discovering that Macdonalds found its way into Zermatt, I'm disappointed but not surprised to know that Ischgl is home to a nasty BK. Toofy Grin Grim.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tordi wrote:
I'm disappointed but not surprised to know that Ischgl is home to a nasty BK. Toofy Grin Grim.

With a strip club in the basement Shocked
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
TBH, as a vegetarian, I'd condone the naked ladies more than I would the filth BK calls food.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tordi, Quite right.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
there is a place called Salt and Pepper (in German) on the main drag. Great food and not expensive. Pizza, Werner Schnitzel and steaks. Reasonable prices.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks for that. I'll check it out. We'll be there by tomorrow evening.....fingers crossed for about 50 more centimeters than is predicted.

snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy