Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Montgenerve Jan 11th , £345 HB or even less , MAN or GAT

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Trying to put a small group together , Max 6 , who are not glued to the piste , half board, Man or Gat flights to Grenoble.
Lift pass £160.00 inc day in serre Chevalier .
There is a super off piste valley and I am sure we will find more, looking for people who want the same.
4 places left , we need to more quickly on this one as only the 2 rooms left .
mail me , ian@awentsbury.com if this is what you want .
Ian.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We now have 3 for this little trip ,that is enough for the quad room , there is still space for another 2 in a twin ensuite.
sensable flight times , man 11.35 , Gat 12.05 , snow looks ok ,Lift pass includes day in serre Chevalier and day in the Milky Way .
fair amount of off piste within the resort , Inc Rocher de L`Aigle the well known unpisted valley .
It is a schools group Hotel hence the low price , also early January weeks are always difficult to sell , normal price about £550.00
Hotel in prime site very close to lifts.
payment will probably be direct to the operator so no risk involved. We plan to book on Monday morning.

There is also a good deal on March 22 , £ 309.00 inc flights accom and meals !
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tempted but not really an off-pister Sad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Am interested in this-competent off piste. Problem is, live in Dublin. Are the flights part of the trip? Can a flt from Dub be added instead?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Am interested in this-competent off piste. Problem is, live in Dublin. Are the flights part of the trip? Can a flt from Dub be added instead?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Ian can you give me a few details about your intentions for skiing off piste i.e. guide or not etc. Thinking of guide after this weeks news.
Also did not think much off piste in the milky way plus is it still a pain to get into it from Montgenerve?

Who in going age group /sex? As it would be my wife and I just each side of 50 done a few guided trips and have all kit.

Martin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi ,
3 males all over 50 , We will have to get serious advice in resort , all places are different and slopes are different.
Not sure if the A risks are the same all over the alps but at least we are aware there could be a problem.
Could be worth starting of with a guide who should show us where to ski for the rest of the week.
I skied over to the Milky way and back last year , no problem or there is a bus .
There should also be a coach going other way over to Serre S . one day during the week.
Ian
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for reply Ian but have decided to go to St Anton as out of Newcastle where I live..

Have a good trip.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy