Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cocona

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My daughter worked at TOG24 at weekends for a few months last this year (until the shop closed down). Helped a lot by the healthy discount she got I bought a few Cocona base and mid layers which they are pushing as an alternative to goretex. As I was skiing for 6 weeks late season they got a lot of use and performed very well. Best for less cold conditions I think the mid layer was worn for about 3 weeks with just one wash and the base layer probably got 2 weeks use with only one. Neither became offensive and did the job well, very breathable.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Claude B, I bought Tog24 Cocona ski pants last month and they have been a bargain, 'Phaser' is the name I think. They're labelled as waterproof & breathable but also have some stretch in the fabric, and are a better fit for me than the premium branded ones I tried elsewhere. Only thing missing is vent zips. Prices in-store late season at Breahead were better than online.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy