Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Megeve

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off next weekend to megeve next weekend any tips on good value mountain restraints happy hours runs ect thanks I know it,s expensive so any help would be good
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
charlie26, it's not all super expensive - quite a few restaurants etc are similar prices to other big French resorts (ie just expensive.....) and sometimes better. BUT there are some extremely expensive places - not that I've ever patronised any of them - I don't go there much to ski or eat though I drive through the main drag very frequently. So it's wise to check prices quite carefully before committing yourself.

I don't think it's really a "happy hour" sort of place. It's more a case of having a coffee and some nice pastries, or a glass of wine, or an aperitif, or a bottle of champagne on ice, rather than throwing all the cheap booze you can down your throat before dinner. wink Lovely scenery though, and lots of mellow runs though until there's more snow I imagine the runs down to village level might be sketchy or closed - the village is quite low.

If you want to drink a lot I'd suggest a visit to the supermarket, which is well stocked and with reasonable prices.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
charlie26, I don't know about Megeve, but you might get more response from those snowHeads who do know about the resort if you were to have posted in the Resort Reviews section rather than the Equipment section.... wink

Unless of course you were actually wanting to know about mountain restraints.... Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy