Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

1 space available! - 29th Jan 10 nights British Columbia-Powder Triangle-Trip of a lifetime

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
It pains me to write this but I have had to pull out of the trip of a lifetime to Red Mountain BC next Jan so somebody is going to get a good deal. There is only 1 space available!!!!

The trip has been organised by a group of 8 intermediate boarders and skiers who like to ride powder. We go away every year together and this season was the big one. The package includes the following (sharp intake of breath!)

Resort - Red Mountain, British Columbia.
All British Airways flights and transfers from Heathrow to Canada (including stop in Seattle)
10 nights luxury chalet accom with direct access to lifts.
6 Day lift Pass
2 Days Cat Ski/board with guide
Price - £1450

Doesn't include food/drink but the guys you will go with have already planned out the food and cooking arrangements.

This trip will be amazing and will suit an intermediate boarder/skier who is ok with riding POW. The guys you will be going with are from all corners of the UK who are brought together due to their love of deep powder.
I cant explain how much thought has gone in to making this trip amazing. The main organiser has spent months finding the best deals with chalet owners, guides and cat operators to make this trip truely special. The resort and accomodation has been chosen due to its huge untouched off piste terrain and vast powder meadows which are accessible from the lifts and the Cat operation. The resort itself has a great vibe with good Apres but no binge drinking brits abroad.

http://www.redresort.com/

A true gem of a trip at a great price.

Please get in touch with any questions.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PM sent to you sufrstar...

RED
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Was going to say someone needs to get ON LIKE DONKEY KONG on this - great price for that trip, and you might also get to go see the 2 time world champs, Trail Smokies
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi guys this is something i could do, im 46 a good skier all conditions etc, done some off piste, 1day private tuition plus various off piste stuff on holidays so fairly up to speed.
How long is the trip in total??
What sort of age are you guys.

Cheers
Phil
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
surfstar,

Hi i'me not quite sure how to get in touch with you guys i've never done this before, i would like some info on the trip if pos.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry guys a deposit has now been taken for this trip.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy