Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any Easyjet Experts out there?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just booking return flights from Geneva to Doncaster next March.

Flight out no problem, but...... the timetable doesn't cover the day we return 29th March. Anybody have inside knowledge if/when there will be flights released for booking?

It's a new route so I can't compare it to last year

thanks if anyone can help
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can tell you why... it's because easyjet switch over to their "summer" timetable in the middle of your trip. Doesn't really help with when the tiemtable will be released though - sorry!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wrongsideof30, keep watching the t'internet. They should be released shortly. The Newcastle flights were released last week.

Are you sure that they do GVA after 25 March ?

Michelle is our resident easyjet expert but I'm sure she would advise exactly the same.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try signing up for EasyJet mail - go into flights from their home page, then click on the flying with us tab, and then at the bottom of the list on the right hand side you can subscribe to easy jet mail. In theory they should then advise you of the release date of the new schedule before it goes live. However, I would keep checking on line yourself! Good luck. Loatie.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
loatie, is right to advise checking yourself. I have spent the last two years trying to get myself sent these easy jet mails, but their system (excellent, usually) just doesn't seem to cope. The last time there was a big release of flights I read it first on Snowheads! I am a big easyJet fan, but the fact that their "winter" season stops when the Ski season is in full swing is a pain. We are waiting anxiously for several summer flight schedules, but the Gatwick ones always seem to be late in the day. However, if you pounce quickly, prices should be reasonable.
Quote:

Are you sure that they do GVA after 25 March ?

That's a good question, with a new route. I wouldn't rely on it, though I am not aware of any "winter only" easyJet routes at present. However the summer flights are all coming on stream now, so you shouldn't have long to wait to find out.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy