Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

1st/ 2nd Feb to 6th Feb Bourg St Maurice by train - five days skiing the local area!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am planning a trip to Bourg St Maurice departing London by Eurostar at 1731 on 1st February and arriving at 0700 on 2nd February, via Paris. I have got to be back in Paris on 7th so that gives me five full days skiing! I am using Bourg St Maurice as a base and plan to ski St Foye , Les Arcs, La Thuile and La Rosiere as you can get buses from Bourg pretty easily and cheaply and it’s an opportunity to get plenty of local variety. I have a dorm bed at The Loft hostel in Bourg at a very reasonable 29 Euro per night and my travel costs are £160. If I had a second person I may be able to secure non hostel accommodation but The Loft is a very nice hostel eg not horrible!

I am late thirties, pretty good skier not nuts but I don't hesitate to go down just about anything, I try to get a few trips in each year and am skiing solo as my usual ski buddies cannot make it and I am being compelled to take some annual leave. Essentially I am planning to do a bit of touring as I am skiing solo and my plans are flexible depending on conditions, transport, etc...anyone interested?

Rob
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy