Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Swatch SnowPass Watches

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Are they any good, universally accepted and how do they get programmed?

Further, can the watch AND your electronic pass be used, or is it one or the another. In effect would you not be receiving 2 passes if your watch was programmed and you had an electronic pass also?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Reading the documentation at http://api2.swatch.com/images/snowpass/Fact_sheet_Swatch_Snowpass_EN.pdf

Contains the instructions:

Quote:
eTicketing – Load your skipass online on www.swatch.com/snowpass
for selected skistations or from the website of your ski resort (if they
offer this service). Further information on www.swatch.com/snowpass.

but www.swatch.com/snowpass doesn't exist any more.

Seems like a nice concept which is no longer live

also, read this thread: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=4753

Seems there have been issues in the past
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
feef wrote:
Seems like a nice concept which is no longer live

Well some resorts e.g Jungfrau region still seem to accept the snowpass watches, see http://shop.jungfrau.ch/en/skipass?___from_store=de

I got my swatch skipass watch many years ago when they first came out, and for a couple of years it was useful as you could use then in some resorts which had installed the readers but hadn't by then got around to making their standard skipasses remote readable. Since the almost universal adoption of remote reading skipasses I don't bother using the swatch, but the last time I did (in Wengen) you just had to mention at the ticket office that you wanted your lift pass programming onto your swatch which you handed over to the cashier for programming (instead of the standard skipass card) and they also issued you with a receipt card which you had to show when using the included mountain trains.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy