Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discount websites - lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with discount websites to get lift passes. We're going to Colorado in a week and I've found several websites selling discounted lift passes

I'm not going through a tour operator, everything's been bought individually

Anyway I'm particularly looking at skibundle, the price seems good, they seem to give the same price as the resort if it was bought months in advance, so could assume they're genuine, but just wondering if anyone has used them in the past
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry I did not see your post earlier. I hope you made out well with your ski passes. Not sure what mountains you plan to visit. There are some that offer great deals.
Copper Mountain typically offer a 4-pack of tickets which can be shared and the cost works out to about $50/ticket. Some of the grocery stores like King Sooper also sell discounted tickets. Finally the best deal going is something called the Epic Pass. If you can plan further in advance for your next trip I encourage you to check it out.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy