Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap Bulgaria Ski 22nd Feb... Need a friend!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wanting to go ski in Bulgaria pref Bankso but would go to Borovets either.

The prices are very cheap in comparison with other resorts.

Looking at around £400 - £500 depending on what star hotel for accomodation, flights and transfers.

Ski pass is only £110 as well for the 6 days.

Dates are not really flexible as i work in education!!

22nd Feb for a week!

I'd say im an intermediate skiier, but i want to enjoy the ski apres just as much as the skiing!

I dont bite!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't waste anymore of your life skiing in Bulgaria : go to Myrhoffen for great skiing , keen priced ski pass and great night life until 8pm and then go home for eats. Sleep and go again the next day. Paddy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi
I went to borovets last year and like it I stayed at the rila hotel 4 star and it's ski to the door would be interested but I am not a drinker, but have loafs of fun in any case and still like to go out.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy