Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for 1 Person to go SnowBombing Mayrhofen

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As title says, I usually travel solo and I would this time round but all the accommodation left available for singles is a little way out of the main town centre. I am a 20 year old male who is going for the party scene just as much as the Skiing.

The costing for Lift pass, equipment hire, half board accommodation for 6 nights and coach transfer is around £800pp.
I am looking to book in the next week because there are very few single spaces left and if I cannot find someone to book with I will have to go on my own again.

I am open to anybody who fancies it. will be nice to go with somebody.
I don't bite! Wink

EDIT: Realised I had not specified any dates. Snow Bombing Festival this year is between 6th-13th April.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 6-12-13 14:43; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi mate

What dates you got in mind? I'm also a solo skier but interested in going on the 11/12th January. You have anywhere particularly in mind and where about are you based. Ohh and I'm 22yo

Lewis
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey Lewis,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately due to work restrictions I am very limited in the time of year I can take as holiday.
My post is referring to a particular week at a particular destination.
6th-13th April, being the time and Mayrhofen, Austria being the place.

Hope you find someone to go with you though! Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm interested! I'm quite a bit older than you though. If that doesn't bother you I'm hoping to do the road trip with a mate and there will be room for one more person in the car. If my mate decides he doesn't want to go (50/50 at the moment) then I still want to.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
BigMacB93, have you found someone to go with yet?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Apologies for the crazy late reply!
Lots of stuff going on at home.
I still haven't got anybody to go with, but hasn't stopped me booking my own tickets already! Very Happy haha
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
How old is too old for Snowbombing, roughly? Been interested in going for years but never quite got it together.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy