Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where is everyone off to this season?

Poster: A snowHead
Kitzbuhel in March for the fifth time (my fav resort) with the Mrs, my 9 Y/O granddaughter Little Angel (on her first ski holiday, first ski lesson sunday morning at castleford Very Happy ) and a friend

would live to be able to got to; this season also

Val Thorens
Tignes
La Plagne
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sestriere in Feb for two weeks then hopefully a week somewhere cheap for me and the good lady with my parents looking after the little feller.

I also keep promising myself a weekend in scotishland but never get there.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Saalbach on Saturday and Madonna in February.

Fave resorts hmm a toughy, probably Saalbach for all round or Verbier howevever Verbier is expensive and the blacks are mild but itineries certainly make up for that.

Folgarida/Madonna take some beating too.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
So from my gaff, I'll be weekend tripping to

But only after I've had a week at the end of Dec

And then in Jan, I'll be taking a weekends instruction from the warren smith bunch

Finally to top it off, for the kids holidays in Feb, I'll be off to...

Snow dances fully underway... NehNeh
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
January - Thollon with real men Smile

February - Folgaria with 12 kids and a teacher Toofy Grin

March - Scotland with more real men Very Happy

At various times during the season more than likely picking Fattes 13 up off the floor somewhere in the Alps now and then aswell Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The rest of the time I'll be at the Irish mega ski resort of Kilternan enjoying life on the dendix rolling eyes
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Jan - off to the Dolomites (Val di Vassa).
March - Last minute deal, looking at Neiderau as we had this years summer hols there and want to see it covered in snow. Cross fingers, otherwise wherever's
cheapest in Austria, Italy or Swizerland Blush
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Les Contamines NY - family & friends
Obergurgl late Jan - few days of proper skiing with mates
St Gervais/Bettex half term - family & friends
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
one more time: Snowheads list here snowHead :

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=98245 Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Levi in Finland, a bit of skiing, snowmobiling & northern lights hunting - 5 weeks to go. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Off to Westendorf for a week in February. Can't wait to get there snowHead
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just in the past hour booked two nights (and two days' skiing) in Morzine in January, then off to Chamonix for a week in March. Getting married there in the summer so it'll be a week of menu tasting and hairdresser trials (as well as the skiing).
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Zermatt last week of Feb. Those of you who are there, get in touch if you want to have a ski and\or a drinky-poo.

Skied Verbier already this season. Off to Oz for three weeks then back for January. Hopefully, Jan and Feb will include weekends to La Thuile, PDS, Gran Massif, GStaad, Crans Montana and Les Aravis. Desperate to sneak a fourth trip to the Dollies in March if I can; still my favorite ski area. Might shoot for Arabba or Canazei this time.

Ski safe dudes and dudettes.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
wallyynot, Enjoy Levi, we loved it (and saw the Northern lights!) we stayed at Hotel Crazy Reindeer.
We are off to Alpe D'Huez in 7 days time, for xmas with friends. Cannot wait.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Champoluc tomorrow Very Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
So far Lampbus and I will be doing the following:

1. Warm up day in Kuehtai
2. Last week of January: Kronplatz/Sella Ronda (PreBirthdayBash)
3. First week of February: Arabba/Sella Ronda (Birthday Bash)

Probably the odd day skiing Yad Moss if there is sufficient snow and the rest of the season t.b.c.! snowHead
snow conditions
Gaschurn the last week of Jan...Will any SH's be around?

Otherwise, mostly weekly trips to Varingskollen here in Norway (local hill, 30 mins drive), and a few trips around Norway... starting to feel it now Happy
snow report
Chatel in the Portes des Soleil - current favourite place - for most of Jan and some of Feb/Mar. Can't wait - obsessively checking the wiggles even though I know what will be will be.......
ski holidays
off to Taos New Mexico on friday for my 3or4 yrly technique/style update bootcamp.
Arabba Feb for SH10BB
Arabba Mar for annual family ski get together
(although last year I got told off for going off into the big stuff all week & not hanging with the folks enough!)
snow conditions
Val Gardena in January and Big Sky in Feb! First time to both so am really looking forward to them.
latest report
Only managed to book one trip so far leaving thursday for L2A bought the partner some lessons with easiski for a Christmas pressie, can't wait to breathe the mountain air and watch the torch lit procession down the hill on christmas eve, wherever you are I wish all snowheads a merry christmas and a white new year snowHead
ski holidays
Now booked for 4th Jan to Plan Peisey with a mate.

Half terms I'm out with my daughter to Madonna di Campligo (sp)

Leeds - Geneva flight booked at end of March for a cheeky weekend Very Happy
ski holidays
Sankt Anton, for a month, from end-Jan
snow conditions
Kirchberg for a fortnight late Jan early Feb - despite Squidgyjet rip-off baggage and ski charges - beginning to put me off skiing and a fortnight in Tenerife nearly competed for the limited holiday pot. However the B7B is well priced.
ski holidays
St Anton 26th Jan for a week - first time visiting Austria (except a few hours in Vienna while interrailing, if that counts Very Happy )

St Johann in March for a week (a friend lives there year-round now and we've been meaning to go see her for a couple of years)

And of course as many weekends/impromptu days in Scotland as I can get since I live 2-3hrs from the hills now. Assuming it actually snows.
latest report
[quote="countryman"]Kirchberg for a fortnight late Jan early Feb -

Im in Kirchberg from the 8th of Feb. If your there for the first week, that's the week that the Irish arrive in town. a mental week.
ski holidays
Val for the last week in January, then fingers crossed for a sneaky week early April, money/time/leave/kids/snow dependant...
latest report
jafa - should be entertaining - I think the b&b is mainly used by german and dutch tourists and is a bit away from the centre as it is not included in any package company deals.
snow report
Fruity wrote:
wallyynot, Enjoy Levi, we loved it (and saw the Northern lights!) we stayed at Hotel Crazy Reindeer.
We are off to Alpe D'Huez in 7 days time, for xmas with friends. Cannot wait.

Hi Fruity, will do thanks, going back for the Eight time staying at the Levitunturi Hotel.
Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Les Contamines in France. Taking 8 of my mates with me so its the biggest trip Ive organised yet!
ski holidays
Courchevel 1850 - First trip with the kids (Daughter aged 4, son aged 1). Going with Ski Esprit so hopefully all should go smoothly
latest report
FastCarver74 wrote:
Courchevel 1850 - First trip with the kids (Daughter aged 4, son aged 1). Going with Ski Esprit so hopefully all should go smoothly

Our first esprit holiday was to there with our girls who were 1 & 4 at the time. We had a fantastic time. I am sure you will enjoy it as well.
snow report
Val d'Isere last week in January, 10 of us in a chalet, cant wait, will start counting the sleeps after christmas Very Happy
snow conditions
Whistler in January
Utah (various) in February
Megève in March
snow conditions
Nowhere this year.
ski holidays
Bad Gastein in January (predictably enough). Anyone there from the 24th?

Cheers
ski holidays
Currently in Alpe D'Huez. Off to Kicking Horse and Revelstoke in Feb including a bit of heli snowHead

Still undecided for April but will defo be in Chamonix for May Day Bank.
snow report
A tad predictably in terms of Grimentz:
Grimentz/Zinal. on 28.12
Klosters 15.1
Flims 19.1 duaghter working the season there so back again ito check on/bother her n March
Grimentz 22.2
Iceland: arcticheliskiing.com end March
Grimentz: last week of season, subject to snow

Have also swapped a week at my place with someone in Chamonix but not sure will make it this season.

Hoping for a consolidation of the snow pack....
ski holidays
Le Grand Bornand at the start of February.
I'll see what the snow is like in April for another trip to prepare for my full season next year Wink
latest report
Kersh, I'm around the Amade and Salzburger region from the 9th. Skied in Sport and Bad Gastein last season. A great place.
snow report
Avalanche Poodle, how long are you about for? Cheers
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy