Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fellow solo skier/boarder wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all. I’m looking for a fellow solo skier/boarder to travel with this season. My dates are fairly flexible, and my preference would be to go to Austria but I’m open to other suggestions.

I’d rate my ability as intermediate skier, capable of doing a Black run. I’m in my early thirties and live near Glasgow. I’m happy to travel to most UK airports in order to make a departure. I’d also be up for driving to Europe if that takes your interest.

Anyway, get in touch if you'd like to discuss.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We're a group of 9 intermediate to advanced, skiers and boarders, mid 30's, going to Val D'Isere 9th to 16th March 2014. Beautiful ski in/ski out chalet with hot tub sleeps 12 so looking to fill 3 spaces.
Can send more info if interested.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Candy, I might be interested in this. Please PM me with more details.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
aidy_r, Hi I have a solo group forming going to Soll, Austria Jan 11th -18th and we are open to all abilities though I can ski the blacks with you. I'm departing from Dublin and getting a shared coach from Munich if that suits you, you could join up in Munich or we can see you in Soll when you make your own way.

See our thread here:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=103089
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
aidy_r, I'm also 30 and kinda intermediate. I am looking to ski for 3 weeks in January. I've found a group to join in Söll for the 2nd week (11 - 18 ) but would like to go somewhere else for the week before (4 - 11) and after (18 - 25). I prefer Austria as well, maybe Switzerland. I am open to sharing accommodation if you're also a girl.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 6-12-13 8:06; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Haha, earlyapex, yes I am joining your group!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cucumber, sounds good, your dates suit me well. I've skied in Saalbach before and had a great time, would happily go back. Can I ask where you'll be flying/driving from? Might work out cheaper for travel if we were to coordinate.

I'll share my email address as soon as I've worked out how to send a private message (I'm new to the forum).
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
aidy_r, not sure where I'll be flying from yet... could be London or Amsterdam. Either way we can still coordinate arrival time and share the taxi to the resort if you're keen. There's another group in Mayrhofen for the week of 4 - 11th that I am thinking of Joining:
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=104954
After that I will jump over to Söll for another week of skiing. I've already booked accommodation for 11 - 18.

Still sorting out where to go for the week of Jan 18 - 25 though. Found no group as of yet.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Candy, Hi. Are you still looking for people to fill the chalet in val D'Isere 9th to 16th March. I would be interested in knowing more. Thanks!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey Guys/Gals, I too am looking for a buddy/buddies to go out with around the start of march, Am a fairly confident skier although not very experienced off-piste and as I'm closing in on 40 I have to make the most of when the wife lets me out to play.. if anyone is looking for extra to fill a group then give me a shout.

Dan
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi,
I will be rambling alone around Austria from the 1st to 10th of march. Will be skiing with family on the last week of feb in Alpendorf, then skiing alone until the 10th of march, thinking of staying around the Gastein area. I am a 36 year old intermediate skier, have little off-piste experience and will be looking for a freeride course/guide while I'm there. Would be great to share costs with a skiing partner.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Aidy are you sorted ?? Looking for a buddy small group 8 now 7 my Fiancée has to pull out.. Fully catered Chalet Megeve 18th - 25th Man > Geneva ....aidy_r,
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Looking to find ski buddy/ room mate for 18th -25th Jan 2014 going to www.simonbulterskiing.com
Chalet d'Antoine
Fully catered Inc Table Wine... The deal Also includes + 2hrs Ski Lessons every day, beginners, inters etc etc all standards covered.
Chalet, flights 1 transfer outwards / return + £20 .... End of week Slalom Race if required fantastic experience starters hut
fully prepared & timed !!!!
We are part of 8 now 7 as my Fiancée has had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Another couple my best friend & there
daughter & boy friend complete beginner... A German lady & her son... Ages range between 25-55 all social people like a good laugh
few beers & Après Ski essentially intermediate group ... The lessons are brilliant for ever level. The place is fab Megeve great skiing very
pretty Alpine Village ... My 4th time with SB, Simon exists, his dad started the business 30 years ago & has 90% of his clients return year after
year..... Chalet Package & Flights Manchester Geneva £875..... amazing experience & holiday.. Give me a call if your interested 07976 263101 Eric439,
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
cucumber wrote:
aidy_r, I'm also 30 and kinda intermediate. I am looking to ski for 3 weeks in January. I've found a group to join in Söll for the 2nd week (11 - 18 ) but would like to go somewhere else for the week before (4 - 11) and after (18 - 25). I prefer Austria as well, maybe Switzerland. I am open to sharing accommodation if you're also a girl.

Hey will you be moving on from soll the week 18th-25th of January? I'm arriving in soll on this sat the 18th for the week. Female 27 been skiing appox 30 weeks will pretty much ski down most things.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy