Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Söll accommodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I'm going to Söll in February with a group of friends who booked into the Pension Faistenauer http://www.wilderkaiser.info/en/vermieter/haus-faistenauer-koller-helene.html but I was late booking myself and it's fully booked now. Does anyone with knowledge of Söll know what would be the closest reasonably priced lodging very nearby? And preferably one that I can book direct with, not through a travel agent

Thanks so much
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
moseyp, You might have dodged a bullet there!! Happy

If I were you I'd look for any accommodation in the village (anything with 'dorf' in the address will be fine). The Faistenauer is just on the outskirts of the village, so no point giving yourself a further walk home than necessary! Try the Sportmayr or the Mirabell, they're both central and reasonable Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Humpfknick. Do you know this place? Priority is being close to everyone else - not really concerned about how bad it is or how far out it is

http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g608674-d1420825-Reviews-Hotel_Garni_Schonblick-Obergurgl_Tirol_Austrian_Alps.html
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.mirabell-soell.at/
http://www.sportmayr.info/

You can also email the tourist office here http://www.wilderkaiser.info/en/soell.html and tell them your requirements, they're really helpful & they'll get back to you with a list of accommodation offers Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yes and I'd highly recommend!! Very central, nice breakfast, beside shops, lifts and main bars. It's in the opposite direction to the Faistenauer but that's not your problem, lol!! Go for the Schoenblick Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Also, there's a world of difference inn the standard of those two hotels (Schoenblick is MUCH better). Did your friends book through a TO?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes that's right they did - finding it difficult to find hotels that aren't under the tour ops

Thanks for the info, I'll try the Schonblick
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SORRY moseyp, ! Just reread that your priority is being close to everyone else- I though you meant being close to everything!! Sorry scratch the Schoenblick so. Bear in mind that Soll is only a small village so regardless of where you stay you won't be too far from your friends, but I know what you mean. In that case I'd say email the tourist board now and tell them you want to book accommodation as close to the Faistenauer as possible. They'll be able to help you. And the Mirabel & Sport Mayr are pretty close by, your friends will be passing themm on way into and home from the village anyway Happy They won't be passing the Schoenblick
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cool will do, thanks again
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
No worries, give me a shout if I can be of any help anytime! And don't panic, there's plenty of non-TO accommodation available, it's just a matter of finding it wink

PS what are your dates? I'm back in Soll tomorrow, if I'm up around the Faistenauer over the weekend I can put the feelers out for you. Is it just for one person?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
PM-ing you now, thanks
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Got it! And replied Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy