Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Italian Dolomites 4th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Italian Dolomites 4th Jan

I am joining a guided group skiing the Sella Ronda area, ski in - ski out, half board hotel in Colfosco on 4th Jan for a week. The hotel won't allow single rooms & so we are looking for intermediate skiers happy to share rooms for the final few spaces.
We are a mixed group of 23 so far, mostly 40s and 50s

Most of the group are flying from Gatwick to Venice but I am driving from my home in southern Germany & so can offer a lift from Munich or Innsbruck airports which will give more flight options (with Memmingen as an alternative to pick up RyanAir from Stansted). Another guy is flying from East Midlands which might also help anyone who doesn't fancy Gatwick.

Please get in touch if you would like more details.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I am 57 male intermediate skier from south london so gatwick would be best for me
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The cost is £670 which includes half board in ski in ski out hotel plus guides for 5 full days. Here is a link to the details http://www.singlesport.com/winter-holidays/colfosco/
I did it last year and enjoyed it enough to want to repeat it! I am in Germany so best to call Ruth in UK if you would like to join.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sounds great - thanks for sharing this
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy