Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Norfolk Snowsports Club

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I spent the day yesterday skiing at Norfolk Snowsports Club (an SSE assessment rather than recreational skiing) and had a great time.

They've got a fantastic well-maintained slope with all sorts of terrain from beginners through long main slope right up to moguls and kickers; loads of space; and pleasant club house and bar. Most of all it was how welcoming they were to me as a visitor that made my day - a proper club atmosphere.

Norwich is a long way from pretty much everywhere, but if you're in the area it would be well worth popping in to have a ski.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very flat, Norfolk.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Coming from Cambridgeshire, it's by comparison remarkably hilly!

And although Norfolk is somewhat deficient on hills, they seem to have found a pretty good one for the ski slope, and made a lot features out of that one hill.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've skied there once but my bil Richard E and sil IceScream are members there and ski at least weekly - which is a lot more than I manage rolling eyes They rate it.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
TJ Baldwin started at the Norfolk club when he was 6. Was constantly warned for straight lining it down the slope! Now races World Cup DH & SG for Team GB and hopefully will go to the Winter Olympics. The best dry slope in the UK without a doubt. Best clubhouse and cheapest beer!
altis, Come down and try the moguls and fun park. See what you think.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Plugboy wrote:
The best dry slope in the UK without a doubt. Best clubhouse and cheapest beer!

Easily the best slope I have been to in the UK.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Proud to have made my first ever turns there back in the day, always was a well run club and as helpers in the 'equipment hut' we had a key to get in early on 'powder days' (and nights!).
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Great to meet you and really pleased you enjoyed the day and congratulations on passing the assessment. Hope Bassingbourn manage to get their slope issues sorted soon.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a Snow Guarantee

ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy