Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski group needed Jan or Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to join ski group; dates 11/12 Jan,18/19 Jan or 2/3 Feb all possible. Anywhere I can cruise blues and enjoy reds. Sociable female, just turned 60 (ouch!), love mountains and great company. Would fly from London.
Any ideas?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You might get lucky here...There were spaces available
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2375655&highlight=#2375655
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you. That group is full now so still looking!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sarah jane, there are two of us going to Austria 11 - 18 January. Very relaxed approach. Flying to Friedrichshafen then picking up a hired car to drive to Warth. Aiming to stay in Warth but use the new gondola link to ski in Lech as well. I am an intermediate piste skier, male, 56 yrs. Also going is Doug, age - not sure, older than me, maybe 70(?), he's a better skier than I am. Probably self catering, possibly B & B, eat out most evenings. Enjoy a beer or three but not too lively après ski.
You (and anyone else) would be welcome to join us.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thank you for your kind offer but have realised that I am restricted to 18/19 Jan or 1/2 Feb now due to commitments. Your trip sounds very chilled...enjoy!! Will keep looking or maybe try Ski Club GB but they're quite expensive.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy