Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lake Louise WC

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So does GBR still only get one place or do both DC and TJ get to actually race?

Have either of them already qualified for Olympic team? If not, what do they need to do to qualify?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gryphea, Dougie 74th and TJ 79th in first training run. Not sure if both get a start or if they are having a shoot-out. I don't think either are officially qualified yet for Sochi.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gryphea, Bode Swiller, GBR still only have 1 start in WC Downhill, Super G & Super Combi.
Neither have qualified as yet for Sochi. They are 1/2 way there, being in the top 100 in the world. Both now need either a top 30 in World Cup or 2 x top 10 in Europa cup to make the GB qualification criteria, which is by far the most difficult for any non alpine nation.
Lake Louise is not a good course for either of them as it is a gliding course which favours the bigger guys. neither of them are what you call large, in fact TJ is probably one of the smallest on the WC tour, being only 5' 8 1/2" & 80kg!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Plugboy,

Thanks

It seems so unfair that we set far higher criteria than most other nations

met them both at LL before- they weren't big, but then I am often surprised at how small a few of them are. Saw jan Hudec and John Kucera in the fall and I was surprised at JK's size and even Jan, who I've always thought of as big doesn't come across as that big.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Austrians look like they had explosive diarrhea. Not a flattering outfit. Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
meh, But their suits are very fast. They whistle when they go past you and make up to 1 1/2 secs time difference compared to the suits that the lesser teams have, like team GB! They have a lot of money to spend on them, also having a new suit for every race for each athlete. Our boys have to make 1 suit last all season. So I would think that they rather look like explosive diarhea and be 1 1/2 secs faster!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Back from LL. We had a good day, although disappointing to see Dougie DNF. Also disappointing to not see Andreas Romar ski as I caught the chairlift with him last week.

Kids got tonnes of helmet sigs.............
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy