Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Has anyone got two spaces at New Year at 3 Valleys or nearby?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are 22F/skier and 56M/boarder looking to extend our ski break over new year. We have our own transport and we are just looking for a room/chalet for the 28th-4th or the 31st-4th.

Happy to join with another single/couple/group for sociable skiing...but also happy to ski independently. We tend to ski at a red level and mostly off piste, but nothing extreme. I still enjoy blues...! We try and get out for full days but I love a bit of mountain top hot chocolate too. Skiing isn't our only hobby (we climb/MTB/kayak etc) so have plenty to talk about. We are both housetrained, good natured and pleasant company!

We are already booked up for La Croisette in the 3 Valleys for 4th Jan - 10th so it has to be somewhere nearby. Realistically, it would have to be at the bargain end of the spectrum but the budget is flexible!

Francesca
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm also looking for a short get-away for new year, I was looking at the 28th to the 2nd or thereabouts, but am still looking and am open to suggestions
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
francesca.ford, One of the local rental agencies in Champagny still has a few studios and one bedroom apartments available for that week and costs between £500 to £600 for an apartment.
If you want something a bit smarter there is still some availability in the MGM residence but the price jumps up to £1600 for the week. Everything else in the village is fully booked for that week.
Have a look at the online rentals section of the website - http://www.mbimmobilier.com/index.php?lang=eng and if you see anything suitable and want more information about it let me know.

It is only a 20 minute drive to the lower villages of Courchevel, about 30 minutes to Courchevel 1850 if it is the Croisette in Courchevel 1850 where you are staying.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
feef, we would need our accommodation to cover the overnight on Fri 3rd so we could move into the prebooked room on Sat 4th. Struggling to find any obvious bargains. Looking at some of the apartments on the main 3 valleys website...

skichampcouk, for £500 I can get something in Les Menuires which is where we are staying for the second week. Just quite fancied the ideal of a chalet over New Year Smile Thanks for the tip though, will keep an eye on that site
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy