Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

school ski trip companies

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hello
i.m a school ski trip organiser in n.ireland and am looking for a good value for money company who organise school ski trips - can anyone help
- keano Puzzled
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try this thread from last year as a start.... http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=37392
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ski plan are v good
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
keano16, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
TUI are the biggest and probably have the economies of scale and choice properties to be VFM - they own Skibound and HTS (and will probably own a few more before long), both based in the same office in Brighton.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
keano16, I can recommend a smaller independent company based in South Wales called Snowslippers (www.snowslippers.co.uk)

They only have one resort but they seem to run like clockwork in terms of organisation. I've nothing to do with them by the way, but I used to organise my own school trips to the same resort and had I continued in teaching I would have switched to them to ensure I met all the ever increasing nightmare regulations.

I think the best recommendation is the huge amount of repeat business they do - I've met the same groups in St Johann-Alpendorf over and over again.

As for the big boys - basically do your research, they tend to be a fairly incestuous bunch with the same people running the operations regardless as to which name is on the paper. Some of the people I know have been running school travel companies one way or another since the 70s! They've got to retire soon haven't they? rolling eyes

I ran school ski trips from the mid-seventies through to the late nineties by the way, running several trips a year using a variety of operators before deciding to use my knowledge to DIY it. But I was operating from mainland UK which was a wee bit easier I suppose.

Sue wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
keano16, I used 321ski (www.321ski.co.uk) for the first time 5 years ago and never looked back.

As a Deputy Head I've done an embarrassing amount of annual ski trips with the big boys (all owned by TUI or STG as far as I can gather) who rolled out a generic trip to us each time. I stumbled across 321ski via a colleague's recommendation and have never looked back. Done France and Italy with them and my last trip befroe retirement will be in Austria. The company was founded by teachers after their frustration at the quality others were offering. Enough said!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy